Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have took ages for him to write that, why didn't he just make a youtube video :laugh:

the fact that so many members slagged them off may have been a reason to the lack of video
WE RUINED IT FOR OURSELVES:sad2:

We did ruin it, I loved those vids. I got vertigo watching them. Didn't realise you needed a headlamp in day light in London , is it because of the smog ?

We did ruin it, I loved those vids. I got vertigo watching them. Didn't realise you needed a headlamp in day light in London , is it because of the smog ?

The headlamp is for when you go fighting down at the tube station at midnight :laugh:

What, dazzle your opponent then bash him over the head with a copy of "the guid to good scaffolding" thus rendering him useless and bumming him in the men's loos

It's almost as bad as waiting for the sequel to the Poseidon Adventure.

They start filming the sequel in the UK today.

Seriously you all scoff and mock the guy but he was the only one who had the gumption to go and spend his own money on an Algerian visa so that he could go and make his fortune. Just remember he is the one working offshore while the rest of you are stuck in the UK surrounded by water.

Seriously you all scoff and mock the guy but he was the only one who had the gumption to go and spend his own money on an Algerian visa so that he could go and make his fortune. Just remember he is the one working offshore while the rest of you are stuck in the UK surrounded by water.

But hundreds applied and only 6 were chosen :(

This thread should be made a sticky in honour of Jason of Algeria and his quest to capture the Algerian access market :D

Last edited:
Lawrence or Arabia......Jason of Algeria..... got a ring to it, mind you so has Stig of the Dump.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Come on HSWT , its a bit unfair to imply that we "Mock" Jason.

Me too, I thought J.was an alright bloke,may still well be, trouble is he bit a lot. Not good for any scaff to bite after a ribbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom