Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he moonliting in japan if algerian contract has 2 months?:confused:

Posting tomorrow Fred;)

who would have thought that 1 year down the line JASON would be working for Cape,not only that STAYING IN A SHIITHOLE ATTEMPT AT A CARAVAN SITE FULL OF POLISH FISH FILLITERS,AND GIVING HIS CASH TO A IMMIGRANT WHO OWNS THE SITE.Its a funny old game this and a very small world;)

who would have thought that 1 year down the line JASON would be working for Cape,not only that STAYING IN A SHIITHOLE ATTEMPT AT A CARAVAN SITE FULL OF POLISH FISH FILLITERS,AND GIVING HIS CASH TO A IMMIGRANT WHO OWNS THE SITE.Its a funny old game this and a very small world;)
And good luck to him

I find it hard to believe he would be living on a ghastly caravan site surrounded by immigrants.
I think this is sour grapes from the Scots who have woken up to discover that the prime job and their smoking shelters have both been taken by the bubbly Essex chap.

Was the aberdeen caravan site,in preference to a tent in the desert surrounded by smelly flyridden gobbing camels.

I find it hard to believe he would be living on a ghastly caravan site surrounded by immigrants.
I think this is sour grapes from the Scots who have woken up to discover that the prime job and their smoking shelters have both been taken by the bubbly Essex chap.

Just come off a site surrounded by immigrants myself, smelly feckers didn't speak a word of English. Dinner breaks were the worst the all drink irn-bru and eat fried mars bars. :D

The Gibbs man is about to embark on an offshore career seen his status on LinkedIn today survival booked war betide the smokeo!!!

Good luck to the fellow another string to his not inconsiderably sized bow.

If he can get the offshore lads grafting for a full shift and only taking two tea breaks per day he should be the next Prime Minister!

offshore to escape the polish fish filliters,got so many strings he dont know which one to pull, Algiers string snapped on full tension:cool:

My advice would be to start smoking as the cracks better in the smokeo so good that I started after a 3 year break. Also get up to speed on jockanesse and geordie two powerful allies if they take to ya?? Being a cockney non smoker could be difficult

I for one applaud his decision to break in to the often closed shop of offshore scaffolding. For sure those overpaid tea drinkers could do with a good shake up from arguably the finest scaffolder Essex has ever produced. I look forward to the videos.

Some things only Essex lads should attempt. This is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom