advanced Guardrail

My point exactly. How can you have a risk assesment that follows in that way. If you wear all the protection them you are bound to be safe. Its only over the last 4 or 5 years thatI have worked on large sites that make you wear a hard hat. Ristricts my vision & I hit my head more with the stupid thing on thta without. Dropped a 5' of the first lift onto a MIDAS helmit on the floor. Split in half!! One site I was on you had to wear gloves, flat roof fixer caught the gloves in a drill nearly ripped his hand off!
:blink::sad2:

Podger
thanks for the link m8, we use the one that relys on having a std, pain in the arse on returns.

As Ragscaff has clearly identified, the need for clarity is paramount. The HSE will tell you and prosecute you for something you have not done,however, they will not tell you how to overcome the issue.

I can honestlly state, that the WAHR 2005 will not have a opt out clause for scaffolders, and when SG4:10 comes into being, there will be every HSE recommendation included.

We will not be allowed to 'traverse', however, Ragscaff, might have a valid option available to us.

Paddy

The pattern is all to familiar new "technical guidance" from NASC/HSE more training requirements more dollar in the pockets of the training providers (CITB):mad:

Top Bottom