Admiral scaffolding group

hahahahah lol mate a hope you write that book soon as it would be a best seller,the van ones a cracker lol,heard the myths and ledgend of the man was he gay by any chance??

we always suspected him he looked like one of "the pet shop boys" believe me mate most of them story's are very true , as hard to believe as they are. We had an Angle grinder nicked of a job and the dirty cun* stopped £360 out of our xmas weeks wages and that was in the eightys £120 per man , it was a half weeks wages each then .

proper knut by the sound of it,the way some of the lads go on a said a dont belive sum of it but the more people i talk to back the storys up....why was he never hurt?

you never seen him without his minders , he let a scaffolder go mental in his office smashed the fuc* out of the place and scared the **** out of the secretary while he locked himself in another room and called the police , total spineless wan***
and all because he refused to pay the lads their wages they had earned

hes better off dead,all you hear is bad tales of the man nobody has a decent word to say bout him reminds me of scaffmag.

I worked for admiral for 6 months. never had a problem with money and bill gardner was always fine with me and my gang. that was 5 yr ago when danny radlett was on tho.

big bad don bostall

hi phillomaximus
don bostalls reputation seems to have grown over the years but you are right about one thing he was a right horrible c%^t.
A little bit of history when i worked for palmers(charlton) early 70,s don bostal was contracts manager on a nice little earner, palmers transport was all supplied by a firm called hiltons when they went bust bostal took over the transport he owned that for a few years until palmers went downhill then he disappeared off the radar for a while . I bumped into an old palmers supervisor brian robbery who was working for a new firm called Admirals next to lee green railway station so i got the start and lo and behold who was the guv yep don bostal i was probably there for about nine months and every week there was always an argument ,but he had lost his license d/d so he had his own key to the side gate of the station to save him walking all the way round. he didn,t have any transport then and definately didnt have any minders if he did then i would have been bashed up every week.
quote bostals own words ( if i saw a scaffolder begging on the street with his wife and kids beside him in the middle of winter i would take 10p from my pocket and throw it down the drain the only thing lower than a scaffolder is a pregnant snake your all scum) obviuosly don had issues with the guys who put the food on his table.

lapta

sounds like a good start up for a south london scaff outfit

Hello Lapta i remember Brian Robbery he was the contracts manager for Admirals when i was on there in the 80s , he wasent much better then Bostall , i worked there for around 18 months and never once did i get what i had earned (it was all target work) Bostell didnt give a FUC* about his men or what the lads thought of him. There seemed to a permanent advert in the evening standard for scaffolders and supervisors.Even his lorry drivers were arseholes , turned up when the wanted and wouldnt get out of the lorry for nothing ( one even had a telly in the cab) i was so glad when i finally got a start elsewhere and got away from there.

**** firm mate knocking gits watch out for billy gardener

From my experience yesterday BG is highly discourteous and I am jolly cross with him.

Did anyone know sean jelly (williams) that was on there a while

Top Bottom