Admiral scaffolding group

its nut nuts company bill gardner,bare knuckle boxer on the london scene nasty bit of work,bad to the lads.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

thats if its the london admiral.

Rev up!! i worked there for 8 months during the recession, word of warning be prepared to get your money knocked, don't trust a word Bill Gardener says.

Last edited:
its nut nuts company bill gardner,bare knuckle boxer on the london scene nasty bit of work,bad to the lads.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

thats if its the london admiral.

Is this Bill Gardner West Ham in the 80's?

no bubba this guy dosent have the morals big bill has,do you know westham bill??bit of a loner he is,if you know bill youl know the bunters then.the admiral bill is as youve read in previouse posts a bit handy,horrible to the lads loads of tales of that one.

Yes guys this is the admiral from london. hes yard is based in wimbledon. i spoke with bill says hes got a lot of work on needs lads to run a few jobs for him. by the sounds of what the guys r saying in repy to the first post i wont b goiing anywhere.

cheers to all who replyed

always good to get the heads up mate but i always liked to find out first hand best of luck mate whatever you do.

i worked for Admirals when Don Bostell had it one horrible CUN*
i also worked for Nickles who know owns Admirals another first class CUN*

i would sooner collect coke cans of the streets then work for them

don bostel was apparently the most despised man in the big smoke,still today guys still go on about the tracksuits and minders must have been a character.

Celtic i could write a book about the nasty Bastar* he had a racing green Bentley and wore white towelling tracksuits with gold chains around his neck and wrists , lads turned up at his office with shotguns to get their wages , one lad tied a 6 lift high scaffold to his van took the ties out and pulled the scaffold over , he had a new supervisor every week as the lads kept bashing them up when they came out with their wages and they had been knocked senseless

Top Bottom