Active users

i mite be missing the point here but if you have a argument you need to man up and sort it out arguing like girls makes the forum look stupid

Girls don't argue they bitch to their mates and avoid direct confrontation.

I think they're being wise by waiting for facts, the issue has been raised, now we wait for answers.

It will be like scaffoldingsafetyservices and xxianxx, feel free to bully us off if you like.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Give us an email when you win your legal action, fat rich ******* you missed out

Think that as per usual you are wrong , this is steves log in and i'm sure Admin will back that up

I think that having any and all on this Forum can only be a good thing.
Its not just a place for Scaffolders, but should be a place for others in this trade ie: Safety blokes, Supervisors, Managers, Yard Staff, Trainers and so on.

More diverse opinions added here = More decent discussions being held.
(Though theres 1 or 2, probably alot more then that tbh, for what it is, who DONT want to use this Forum, and just sit back making notes on who is saying and doing what - like: Des Moore, who is STILL yet to make 1 single post.)

And as much as i agree with what most of you are saying, exactly how many people 'know' each other on here?
I see alot of aliases and not much names being mentioned.

People are generally either scared to give out their real name, through fear of repercussions off their employer, for having said something that they wont like, or are too 'ashamed' to be part of an online community, as its not the 'Scaffolders way'. - Please correct me, if im wrong.

What annoys me, is that it takes literally seconds to post something. A few taps on a keyboard. Nothing to it.
But so few actually contribute to this Forum, unless they need help - then they post as much as they can, until they get what they want and then slither back into the shadows.
Which imo is nothing but selfish.

People are going to disagree.
Its human nature.
But i thought the idea of the Scaffolders Forum, was a place to discuss ALL aspect of the trade, discuss anything that we are unsure of, or want answers for, get info on upcoming jobs and to ALL GET ALONG.

We're all in the same boat afterall? Aint we?
Maybe im wrong... i usually are. ;)

Dave 2 B is not Dave Baldwin - Dave B2 is Dave Baldwin

How come when I click on 'Tony scaffs don't scare me' on active users that I come up with Dave 2 B.

I was told Tony was Dave Abs or a Simian address, is Dave 2 B as well.

That breaks forum rules does it not!!!!!!!

This is simply a forum software error. It has a hard time recognising usernames with special characters in them. This redirect problem has happened on a few occassions. Superscaff with back me up on this one.

If anybody has any problems or wants me to check anything out, then I am happy to do so. But please don't not make accusations like this without knowing the full facts.

To be fair I didnt notice the active user,s thread till it was already 2 or 3 pages long yesterday, I checked tony scaffs dont scare, and dave b 2 and yes tony,s link takes you to daves profile but I assumed immediately it was a software glitch, but thought it was a bit late posting my thoughts on the subject.

For Future Reference:

Forum software logs all user IDs and IP Addresses aswell as log in times etc etc
So for anyone to try pull the wool over peoples eyes it would probably more chew than it was worth, depending on how good the software is being used some of the more advanced softwares now would immediately flag suspicious activities up, but even the most basic software together with a bunch of alert forum user,s would generally spy any suspicious activity and nail them .

good software programs now give the administrator all kind of data and stats even telling them if people are reading monthly newsletters and stuff .

when you look at your screen ,there is two layers on top of each, you actually see the top layer all the lovely desktops and gui,s , underneath all that lovelyness is lines upon lines of code which can sometimes get lost slightly in translation or mixed up blah blah blah

In future any suspicions you might have would probably be best forwarded to SF Admin by private message first or at least a moderator so as to check out credibility first .

Hope This Helps :worried::wondering:

To be fair I didnt notice the active user,s thread till it was already 2 or 3 pages long yesterday, I checked tony scaffs dont scare, and dave b 2 and yes tony,s link takes you to daves profile but I assumed immediately it was a software glitch, but thought it was a bit late posting my thoughts on the subject.

For Future Reference:

Forum software logs all user IDs and IP Addresses aswell as log in times etc etc
So for anyone to try pull the wool over peoples eyes it would probably more chew than it was worth, depending on how good the software is being used some of the more advanced softwares now would immediately flag suspicious activities up, but even the most basic software together with a bunch of alert forum user,s would generally spy any suspicious activity and nail them .

good software programs now give the administrator all kind of data and stats even telling them if people are reading monthly newsletters and stuff .

when you look at your screen ,there is two layers on top of each, you actually see the top layer all the lovely desktops and gui,s , underneath all that lovelyness is lines upon lines of code which can sometimes get lost slightly in translation or mixed up blah blah blah

In future any suspicions you might have would probably be best forwarded to SF Admin by private message first or at least a moderator so as to check out credibility first .

Hope This Helps :worried::wondering:

The whole security stuff is meaningless mate, I can browse a forum whilst masking my IP address and even change it to the same as yours. This is easy to do and I'm sure there's some on here that know how to do it as well.

Yeah but its just a scaffolding forum bud , I think There is much more profitable places for industrial esponaige experts to ply their trade than on here dont you. :nuts:

Yeah but its just a scaffolding forum bud , I think There is much more profitable places for industrial esponaige experts to ply their trade than on here dont you. :nuts:

Well not really mate, if a user has ulterior motives then they will hide their IP addy, especially now this has sprung to light.

But like i said with good software or alert forum user,s they can only do so much before they are discovered and dealt with, most user,s of the forum will use more than one avenue for information and stuff so therefore will notice someone putting dodgy information on the forum, I didnt say it was impossible I said it would be more chew than it was worth I cannot see any long term benefits to it for anybody.

Nothing on here is top secret , nor is all advice or answers to posts guarenteed to be 100 % correct therefore all user,s accept all info with an open mind .

therefore i cannot see the benefits to any cloak n dagger tactics

Welcome to the WORLD WIDE WEB all info can be sheared or axed into.... if you want something not to be seen by someone ie personal stuff read about you then don't go on to any network site or the internet in that case....

Well not really mate, if a user has ulterior motives then they will hide their IP addy, especially now this has sprung to light.

There is more than 1 way to skin a cat!

Unless you really know what you are doing, it is pretty easy to detect who people are.

Top Bottom