Active users

R

ragscaff

How come when I click on 'Tony scaffs don't scare me' on active users that I come up with Dave 2 B.

I was told Tony was Dave Abs or a Simian address, is Dave 2 B as well.

That breaks forum rules does it not!!!!!!!

SQ

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Also Dave 2 b. The sccr logo is a copyright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your not drunk stewart cos yes it does the same at this end aswell..

now im rubbing my hands...

How come when I click on 'Tony scaffs don't scare me' on active users that I come up with Dave 2 B.

SQ

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

theres a few that have a extra computor that sighn in as different names you no who you are you sad barskets!!! you not welcome fook off!!!

your not drunk stewart cos yes it does the same at this end aswell..

now im rubbing my hands...

It will be like scaffoldingsafetyservices and xxianxx, feel free to bully us off if you like.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Give us an email when you win your legal action, fat rich ******* you missed out

Some people have a company address & a personal one.

But to have two personal ones when one is supposed to be on the SCCR committee. & the other slags off any scaffolder he likes is a completly different matter.

This has brought the forum to a new low.

A lot of guys have put time to sort things out for others at a cost to themselves.

This is a company feathering their own nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I am wrong & this is a computer error.

If not then drastic action is needed!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::(

SQ

Supposed to be setting an example ain't you Simian, sponsor an all that??? Another w@nker on this site with ulterior motives. :mad:

We help where we can but it comes back to the usual siege mentality on here when we tell someone the truth of what they cannot do. I have never seen the addresses before whilst simian has been a sponsor for the last ten months even though I've been asked about them so it's just raking over old ground to me.

just to correct the matter over myself ... My personal id was deleted by admin. so this matter could not be raised against ourselves..

Simian I have even got a young en with yourselves from tomorrow and i thought the childish games had been put to bed..

Last edited:
Whilst I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread (I reckon it will turn into a classic slagging off thread) - I'm a bit confused as to who Dave 2 b is.

I thought he was some dude who's working offshore and doesn't post much anymore.

Who's side is he supposed to be on?

I noticed that last week with Tony scaff dont scare..........but as Daveb2 was always a good guy, i thought it was a PC error..........

Dave 2 B is dave Baldwin and he works for bid salamis, he's on my linkedin

I hope I have duff info as I invited Simian to the forum.

I see them as an asset.

But not knowing who you are talking to is hard.

You used to initial your posts as you said several people access your account.

I was told by Simian that Tony scaffs don't scare me was one of yours.

I am a bit surprised that when I click onto it I see Dave 2 b.

I have tried to be honest with what I post & have always put my name.

If its my opinion then I put Ragscaff. If its for the SCCR then I put SQ or Stewart Quinney.

I hope Admin can share some light!!!!

SQ

he used to work at Network before and Connellys before that.

Whilst I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread (I reckon it will turn into a classic slagging off thread) - I'm a bit confused as to who Dave 2 b is.

I thought he was some dude who's working offshore and doesn't post much anymore.

Who's side is he supposed to be on?

Why do we have to resort to sides.

We are all scaffolding!!!

I have asked a simple question.

More than likely a computer error.

SQ

SQ

I'll come back to this thread after admin tells us who everyone is once he goes through the IP adresses. lets have an open forum and see who is doubling up.

Ian

I agree Ian aswell before this gets out of hand..

I'm registered as Deb and Cala, wife and daughters name, my wife " cleaned " our home computer and could'nt remember password, sent for a new one but could'nt work out how to apply it :wacko:, so I joined again from work with a password I could remember.. lol..

I'll come back to this thread after admin tells us who everyone is once he goes through the IP adresses. lets have an open forum and see who is doubling up.

Ian

I welcome that because I wear my heart on my sleeve & only want to move forward not sideways.

But Wales were robbed!!! Stupid ref:mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom