Aberthaw

I haven't said I'm running it you muzza tikka dikhed

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

By the way who's Jason gibbs because he's something of a legend in the youtube world

I haven't said I'm running it you muzza tikka dikhed

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

By the way who's Jason gibbs because he's something of a legend in the youtube world

A legend in his own lunchtime.

Sorry kamran your right I did say that but I was on LSD and wishing I could run a big outage or shutdown.my bad if I gave you false hopes .again sorry.

Iv got no pull it's up the the sort after fellas that have been in the outage industry for 30 years.im just an apprentice

wanna know if theres any chance of getting on first before ask about money ..I know its bluebook innit so money be sound

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

vancouverleedslondonboy nice to know u been readin my posts lol lol lol I just wanna get on decent firm that pay decent money

Gents it's not looking good with aberthaw at the moment.because of the cold weather the boilers are running at full blast earning them a fortune.so they're holding back as long as possible

Top Bottom