AAArrghhhh

Everyone knows that as soon as scaffolder goes into the office they are a to55er !!!
Regardless if the bloke was a good scaff all the other lads will say " he's fooking useless, couldn't base out a bus stop with yellow jelly ". lol

Everyone knows that as soon as scaffolder goes into the office they are a to55er !!!
Regardless if the bloke was a good scaff all the other lads will say " he's fooking useless, couldn't base out a bus stop with yellow jelly ". lol

What a load of bolloxks if some of us to55ers did`nt go in the office how the fxxk would you still have a job, in your ideal world everyone is a scaffolder so tell me who is bringing all the work in for you to scaffold, im fxxking sure its not the invisible tooth fairy :amazed: :amazed:

Gm, you misunderstand me
That was my attempt at irony !!! lol
Not my personal opinion mate, I've heard it said a few times by lads talking about the supervisor.
Oops misfire !!!

Gm, you misunderstand me
That was my attempt at irony !!! lol
Not my personal opinion mate, I've heard it said a few times by lads talking about the supervisor.
Oops misfire !!!

Fair Play Zotsey, I realise it was not meant for me as im a manager not a supervisor LOL :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Top Bottom