A Moment Of Sad Reflection.

haha, Steveo will look after you know BT. Funny how they are all gents now the danger is over.

I didn't realise The Master had gone too? Apart from him writing a lot of clap trap, at least he wrote coherently... and there was a moment of unity amongst you all against the other idiot, which was joyful to witness! :bigsmile:

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS DA,APPARENTLY HES A SCAFFOLDE AS WELL.
HE MUST BURY HIS HEAD IN THE PAPERS AT TEA BREACK WHEN THE FORUM GETS MANTIONED IT MUST HAVE CROPPED UP.:sad:

I didn't realise The Master had gone too? Apart from him writing a lot of clap trap, at least he wrote coherently... and there was a moment of unity amongst you all against the other idiot, which was joyful to witness! :bigsmile:

haha, a moment of unity, never heard of such a thing it must have just been a moment or big Happy wasn't on.:laugh:

I too kinda enjoyed seeing the master sort of realise what a douche he'd been and start on Benny.....

i thought he was a funny fcucker !!!!!!!!!!!

Just had a thought , could you imagine Benny after a nose full of the Columbian Marching powder , fu cking hell NATO would have to intervene :laugh::laugh:

not blaming the typhoons are we,or did the indian power cuts stretch to the phillipines.my personal favourite is i spilled a can of nelson mandella on the laptop,it kinda keeps the machoscaff persona up a tad ;)

Well mate we have had some bad weather with 2 typhoons passing close to here. Power cuts or "brown outs" as they are called here happen regularly.
Cant imagine a Scotsman using the spilled wife beater one. Used to work with a Scot who drank pints in 3 seconds flat. When I asked him why he drank so quickly he replied 'Och I knocked one over once have you seen the price of a pint"!!

Top Bottom