A Moment Of Sad Reflection.

aom

Reaction score
Or total exuberation, depending on how much you are going to miss Benny.:laugh:

We could run a wee book, maybe even offer some suggestions for his next attempt.:noworry:

who will fill the vacuum? ME? no...never...! where will I start? ok... I will fight everyone for a bag of presco's, and if i lose ye will get an olympic coca cola glass with wrist band... :)
scratch that lads,,, I will change the subject... Is there any women scaffolders? honestly, my missus was asking me about it today. I told her i knew of one a couple of years ago, She was built like a bloke though (understandable, of course) benchpressing ladderbeams...

:)

Used to be a scaffs wife section Anto, but to be honest it looked more like what you will see in Rotterdam.:embarrest:

Used to be a scaffs wife section Anto, but to be honest it looked more like what you will see in Rotterdam.:embarrest:

I swear to fcuk... you make me laugh.... it's great crack.... ye are all decent blokes to converse with... I will be happy to say that I will not miss the numpty, to whom this thread is contributed too.

:D

very glad that, powerful scaff aka ben flynn has been kicked off again, when will this pricck learn, best thing he can do is give up pretending to be a scaffolder and maybe should train in the atlas stones, he gives all scaffolders a bad name, and is a complete embarrassment.

He did post a lot though didn't he in such a short space of time? It was kinda obsessive. Really weird.

he is weird, he was a pricck when I knew him and by the sounds of it turned into even more of a thick plank, he will probably come back with a new name

something like ''scaffolding god'' or some ******** like that lol

Has he gone again , he was ranting well last night , but us real scaffolders have to get up at 5am to do a days graft and i missed the crack

Yes Im The Same Phil, He Wasnt Half Havering Some P**h Last Night, Has He Gone Again? I Would Agree With Flinty He Was Or Is A Tad Obssesive Oh Well He Will Come Back Cause Dipsticks Like Him Dont Know When To Shut The Fekk Up.

Can't seem to find any post he has made so can't see what he said last night, I take it the usual crap he is the strongest, best body etc, the guy is a proper c'unt of a man, sorry a boy I mean

Hahahahah he threatened to kill everyone on the forum essex he is a prize co ck , trouble is he will bump into someone one day and they will seriously hurt him

Hahahahah he threatened to kill everyone on the forum essex he is a prize co ck , trouble is he will bump into someone one day and they will seriously hurt him

you dont mean bump in to some one and them hurt him you mean bumping in to something and hurting him self ..........scaffolder ow bungoalow bang that ledger brace in heres me ratchet 5 mins later ben arghhhhhhhh:mad: scaffolder what ya done marra ben walked in to that brace :laugh:

He didn't threaten to smash me up. Perhaps he likes me:eek::eek:

He didn't threaten to smash me up. Perhaps he likes me:eek::eek:

he wanted to tag up with me and take on the forum and northeners until i kindly told him i was a northerner and was taking the piss out of him and he fort cumbrian was in nigeria ''MUG'' or what lol

Top Bottom