A dish served cold.....

Probably the best bit of advice on here Timthumb, time will give you a chance to get even.

If someone somehow managed to get all the oil drained from my car into a container without underneath my car swimming in oil. Soon as I touched the start button my oil light would come on and I wouldn't move it anywhere until I'd put oil in it.
+ they would need to smile as would be on candid camera and fked one way or another

Might aswel let it go mate abs enjoy Oz

That one yes is foiled if you got cctv and a private drive other than that does and has worked well in the past lol

Yeah I'd be alright mate
But you my friend are 1 ruthless fooker !!! :D
Ha ha

lol i the way i see it and ill aks you the same question would you rather have a a black eye bust lip few scrapes or b have to pay out a few grand ??? me personally ad rather have the digging answer a n then havign a pint with them while there winging about is even better fellign than kicking them when down :D

Anonymous phonecall to the Environment agency say you saw this guy either, killing a Bat,Newt or pulling a Birdsnest with Eggs to bits last summer, Job stopped for ever and a day for further investigation.

id find out what he's drivin, an **** it up , also get someone to set about him for u

Bit of a dark streak behind that handsome profile lol:worried:

Jam a banana up his exhaust

Lads

Come on...The Motor is bound to be a Company Car...So...Although he will most likely get a bollocking...Its not gonna hurt him really.

Blokes a first class pri*k, do yourself a favour and get on with your new life in Oz...Feel smug in the fact that one day...hopefully sooner rather than later the cnuts gonna upset someone who doesnt really give a siht about his job and that particular individual is gonna burst the pr*ck!!

Have a safe trip mate :D

A VAN 2 MEN OFF CUT OF CARPET OR CHICKEN WIRE(CAN BE GOT AT B&Q ) DUCK TAPE AND WHATEVER UTENSIL YOU DEEM APPROPRIATE(BAT,HAMMER,KNIFE,CHAINSAW --WOOH TAKE IT EASY)THEN DUMP HIM UNHARMED OBVIOUSLY"" ON A MOOR/GLEN OR SOME REMOTE PLACE AND TELL HIM TO HAVE A WEE THINK ABOUT THE WAY HE TREATS PEOPLE ON HIS LONG WALK TO A PHONE BOX.
IMAGINE TRYING TO STOP YOURSELF LAUGHING ABOUT THIS IMAGE WHEN YOU ARE ASKING THE STEWARDESS FOR MORE FREE HEINEKEN ON THE FLIGHT TO A NEW LIFE :eek:

Haha thats the spirit Dafty. Joined in for the fun,its all pure fantasy PW,what youde like to do,what you could do. Hardly anyone follows through on threats,only the real nutters, and they wouldnt post on it on a forum.
Done and dusted:amuse:

A VAN 2 MEN OFF CUT OF CARPET OR CHICKEN WIRE(CAN BE GOT AT B&Q ) DUCK TAPE AND WHATEVER UTENSIL YOU DEEM APPROPRIATE(BAT,HAMMER,KNIFE,CHAINSAW --WOOH TAKE IT EASY)THEN DUMP HIM UNHARMED OBVIOUSLY"" ON A MOOR/GLEN OR SOME REMOTE PLACE AND TELL HIM TO HAVE A WEE THINK ABOUT THE WAY HE TREATS PEOPLE ON HIS LONG WALK TO A PHONE BOX.
IMAGINE TRYING TO STOP YOURSELF LAUGHING ABOUT THIS IMAGE WHEN YOU ARE ASKING THE STEWARDESS FOR MORE FREE HEINEKEN ON THE FLIGHT TO A NEW LIFE :eek:

THATS SOUNDS FUN LOL the least u shoud do here is tape his hands behind his back lol was a lad in the pub a few year ago wantig to erect a 20 ft wooden cross in his x gaffer garden n then set it on fire lol :nuts:

sober now and thinking a wee bit more clearly.
1 of the 2 men should be a predator poof.
you can guesse the rest ;)

thinking more clearly dont make me sound too good does it

apparently there are a few predatory poofs on here according to james(big rig) PM ME if anyones interested i will not pass on anymore info ;)

Top Bottom