A change of tact.

My gaffer years ago at interserve had his part 1 and 2 in system scaffold ( yellow jelly) even states on the card system only

Well infact I'm half sorry gents lol because the above link is only product training ie 2 day courses to add on the the tube and fitting but there is also part 1 and part 2 in system scaffolding to I've just checked the website ( sorry can't provide link ) its run the same way as tube ie 6 months gap from part 1 to part 2 and it says system scaffolder on the card and it actually says on the back part 1 ( cuplock ) etc :) have a look alistair in the general booklet after the advanced card I believe

The link I put up does show the system only route Bobby, have a look again.

I did a 2 day haki training course and it goes on the back of your cisrs card, I'm sure it was by haki themselves as well although I could be wrong on that

My gaffer years ago at interserve had his part 1 and 2 in system scaffold ( yellow jelly) even states on the card system only

Interserve have tried a few times to develop their own ticket or an alternative to the cisrs anyway. Were they not big on the score card a few years back?

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

They already run system only courses up here Fred, apparently there is a demand in the central belt for this but as far as I can make out even these boys must have their card endorsed by some sort of product course.

Scaffolding and Access - CITB

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

If you have been trained in system only you will not be allowed to touch tube without going through another set of courses. Why they don't do tube is beyond me but I suppose its like passing your driving test in an automatic.

Sorry Bobby, this quote.

The link I put up does show the system only route Bobby, have a look again.

Sorry al but again if you go up and click the training link on the 64 page pdf it actually shows the system route and only shows the system training on the back as there's no tube and fitting at all sorry if that's where I've got confused but the overhead page only shows 2 day courses ( which you add on to tube and fitting cisrs ) as I read it

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Sorry Just read ur last post always knew we were close al lol

WELL DONE TO THE SCCR AND THE FORUM
I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT THIS ACT OF SENSIBLE THINKING may well be due to the veiws of the rank and file members of the Forum BUT more importantly THE SCCRs work that has been ongoing until its demise.
a good day for rational thinking and for the SCAFF who more and more has been funding their own training;)

Im going after bricklayers....they need a separate endorsement for brick and block, joiners need the door hanging ticket and the haki skirting board 2 dayer and dont forget the paperboy ....one for magazines and one for papers.....

FUK OFF WEAK BRITAIN......Are people that limp to just accept we are that thick we need a card to say we know how to use something. ..

what built britain I can tell you it wasnt middle management inventing scam ticket moneymaking schemes....

sh1t the bed people really are brainwashed here :mad:

Top Bottom