+

The Campbeltown school system tried for nearly 10 years to get anything to stay in my head before finally admitting defeat and being quietly relieved every time I would sneak out early. What chance has the forum caff got.:eek:

My Grandads family, the Kelly,s from cambeltown ;) My Grandad Kelly was not a man great with Grammer, but Math, wow some geezer, if you put the math problem in the context of ££££££.

Hell of a Pigeon man aswell, before you start.... no he didnt have a Whippet as well. That was me.:D

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Sorted now with the + thingy, thanks for the heads up relating to it relates to friends, i have sent a few requests out to peeps i thought i had befriended.

Just waiting for my invitation from Wills and Kate now, they musnt know what the + means either.:rolleyes:

It must be a Campbeltown thing Paddy, I'm thick but thick the right way. When I went in to business I didn't want to be greedy and felt 1% was all the profit I needed, so if it cost me £100 I would only charge £200.:eek::cool:

We were more acquaint with the Lurcher's or the Greyhounds than the whippets but the sport was the same. I still enjoy watching the big greyhound run but you just have to pray he doesn't catch anything or the law will be on you.:(

I used to run my Lurcher at the Whippet racing through the day, and, swear it was only a big hairy whippet, then out Lamping on a neet, There is still that ancient law i think; Prosecuted, for being 'in pursuit of Conies'.

AOM, i emailed that doc over before mate, did you recieve it? and yes mate, still off the Andy McNabs.

Paddy

Paddy, I have no idea why but my e-mail will now not open so not sure if it's there or not. I will keep trying and let you know.

I take it you don't run the dogs now Paddy? I went down to Sutton Coldfield about 18 months ago to pick up a pure killing machine only for my Sister to turn him in to a big Jessie who can hardly run. Oh well, changed days. Delighted to hear your still smoke free, a big achievement.

Top Bottom