7.5 tonner in 3rd lane?

Don't panic super, our wee wagon went on the ferry the other day and all commercial traffic is weighed as a matter of course, we hit the 12 ton no problem and nothing broke.:cool:

Our MAN is a Y reg and has a speed limiter fitted and that daft seal on the tacho as well. I am not sure of the regs but I do know even the traffic cops aren't sure as 1 tried to do me for not having a tacho in when I was only about 3 miles from my base. Fortunately I did have a copy of the drivers handbook and managed to talk him out of it but not before he radioed for back up and a landrover and a panda arrived, must have been a slow day in the sticks but he did look a bit sheepish telling his mates they were not needed. It could be costly to fight it but it is obviously worth looking in to.

took out 52 panels of the central reservation while overloaded in a 7.5 near the A1 junction M25.with bald tyres. got away with it, even though the old bill dragged us out of the central reservation in his range/land rover. fingers crossed for you super.

That must have been a while ago, never see that nowadays.

That must have been a while ago, never see that nowadays.

mind not what it was but defo more than 15 years but less than 20. i was 1 of 2 pasengers, woke up on initial impact, came back onto the carriageway and went back in for more.
took out 2 separate sections of 26. the 3rd passenger slept through the lot. who says drugs dont dont work;)

haha, I might have needed some afterwards.:eek:

I knew it must have been a while back as even round here they would stretch over an unconscious body to pull the tacho.:(

it used to be,that you didnt need a tacho in,if you dont go more than 30 miles away as the crow flys from yard,and you didnt need to write the hours driving down if you drove less than four hours a day.30 mile radius from yard covers a hell of a lot of ground.dont know about it now,i know this to be true as been to court and beat the police with it.:cool:

It's still the case numbnuts, just kind of reinforces my point in an earlier post, well done.;)

Top Bottom