300 million government cash injection

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
cape are now registered in guernsey i think,wood group psn and other big offshore and international players are registered in isle of man etc the offices are still in aberdeen etc but a brass name plate is screwed onto a wall in a tax heaven.
But wait a minute a wee old woman crippled with arthritis who has worked all her days but now gets dissability allowance when she can make a cup of tea get her off the dla straight away that will sort out the countrys bank balance

Again daftscaff I fully agree, but how do wee attract jobs and investment to these shores without offering tax breaks to these big corporations? It may well be too high a price especially as you say our pensioners are going without but to be honest I reckon there are to many parasites (your words) over claiming and generally on the fiddle.

the whole system needs overhauled from foreign labour,to wonkers getting young girls pregnant and not hanging around to have an input into the kids upbringing to the feckers who have no inclination of getting up a 5.30 to put a shift in to the bankers and vodafones of this world and that cant green(topshop) with their tax dodgeing schemes

Top Bottom