3 Things you would change about the scaffold game

todays designs tend to be way way over the top arse covering springs to mind,passed job today where there were 6 runs of beams where 2 would have sufficed quite easily.has the madness enveloped the design offices too.

i personally would stop the flood of cheap foreign labour,that are and never will be scaffolders being fast tracked and passed off as the real maccoy.
i would also like to make sure that those foreigners that are actual scaffs have a basic grip of spoken english rather than have some goon interpret for them at site inductions HOW CAN THIS BE SAFE
i would also like to gather together the company bosses who have shunted the home grown talent into the gutter for self gain IE RENTING OUT SLUMS TO THE FOREIGN WORKERS/OR SETTING UP THEIR OWN AGENCYS TO RIP THE POOR C$£TS OFF
THAT MY FRIENDS ARE THE 3 THINGS I WOULD CHANGE IN SCAFFOLDING
FOR NOW ANYWAY

i personally would stop the flood of cheap foreign labour,that are and never will be scaffolders being fast tracked and passed off as the real maccoy.
i would also like to make sure that those foreigners that are actual scaffs have a basic grip of spoken english rather than have some goon interpret for them at site inductions HOW CAN THIS BE SAFE
i would also like to gather together the company bosses who have shunted the home grown talent into the gutter for self gain IE RENTING OUT SLUMS TO THE FOREIGN WORKERS/OR SETTING UP THEIR OWN AGENCYS TO RIP THE POOR C$£TS OFF
THAT MY FRIENDS ARE THE 3 THINGS I WOULD CHANGE IN SCAFFOLDING
FOR NOW ANYWAY

HUGO ...where have you been all my life !!!!

Top Bottom