2014 work outlook

O yeah mate, thsts a story to share over a pint or two.

Anyway back to it. If the companys offered decent overtime rate for there lads at weekends then there wouldnt be a labour shortage, there would lads willing to put the hours in.
Good money = happy lads = good production = good profit for companys = more work.
Just my veiw.

100% don't blame the workers in fairness they DO work hard and as a bunch I really like them infact I'm working with a polish foreman at the moment ( and a member on here lol) he's a brilliant scaffolder and one of my best mates in scaffolding, if someone offered any of us a better job/lifestyle most of would take it proof of that Is brits thats working in oz/new zealand/UAE/Canada/USA and other places across the globe ;)

Again I agree it's the boys upstairs that have done it sounds daft apart from the obvious policital reasons but it seems a lot of it is about appearing to be politically correct (happys strongest field....... Happy for prime minister lol) and seem scared of bad publicity and even backlash from elsewhere

In short 15 years ago we needed a PM with a backbone but instead we got tony Blair.......

Tony B'liar' DID have a backbone, and also a tend to look after No1 before the people who elected him into government.
Now he has a nice job and his ugly wife is now set up for life.
They both took the British working class for mugs.
Talk about the phrase 'STABBED IN THE BACK'!

lets lose the £120 £130 a day and get it back to £160 £170 a day what a scaffolder should be payed forget the full shift payed for a 1pm finish weekends bring back the time and half and double time for weekends make it worth getting out of bed for!!!

lets lose the £120 £130 a day and get it back to £160 £170 a day what a scaffolder should be payed forget the full shift payed for a 1pm finish weekends bring back the time and half and double time for weekends make it worth getting out of bed for!!!

i agree Dico and maybe we can get back to the days when a scaffolder knew what a days work was and didnt spend all day on facebook and polishing his CITB cards and could actually get out of bed ;)

Top Bottom