2012 = £650 net 2013= £470 net

probably will never get to the bottom of this ticket sinario. but will say unite have been second to none with there return emails the last fortnight. which are now in place and iam hopeing for a result in the rate payments. last year unite were very poor comeing forward with there emails that ragscaff and the sccr sent as with quite a few forum members. i put this blame down to tom hardacher who was leaving the unite union but must say theve been very helpfull as of late. even ecitb the company that took these tickets away have said that the rate shouldnt drop whilst trainning is being completed. with the years the ecitb scaffolder has put into the industry. even mr mosley has replied to my email. and was very sincere with my situation. unfortunatly he cannot help my case but did say that the rate of paye shouldnt drop whilst trainning but did say it was down to the company of employment. but did understand my situation but has never supported the ecitb ticket which i will back him up on when i meet him last year. he also said that the cijc make the working at rule rates. and all trainees even with the part 2 completed are classed as trainee workers untill the final 1 day assecement and nvq is signed off. were see if the email i have sent to my head office will overturn my rate. as £300 a week drop in wages is takeing a big dent on my back pocket. even thou iam still doing the same work so were just have to see i will put email i was sent on a link when i can. some may be interested some may not!!! not sure if scaffolders are going back to retrain that done the assess route of entry due to the working at heights regs 2005 but if they do i hope they get there rates protected unlike the ecitb scaffolder

not an expert on this one but i have a few steel erector pals and i remember 10 years ago while working away the erectors were all talking about the ECITB card being done away with and to be replaced with the ACE CARD,why were these not issued to Scaffolders with the ECITB ACCREDITATION ?
The other issue is that the NASC has got it accepted as the BEST PRACTICE FEDERATION FOR SCAFFOLDING and as such CAPE/HARSCO/C&D/HERTEL ETC all only recognise the NASC BACKED CISRS CARD
DICO I WISH YOU WELL AND APPLAUDE ALL YOUR AHR DWORK AND INFO SHARING FOR OTHERS ;)

Top Bottom