ʇsod ƃuıploɟɟɐɔs uʍopǝpısdn ǝɥʇ

i have started something here, and i was bored last night and wanted to see, if i can type upside down.

˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı ɟı 'ǝǝs oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ puɐ ʇɥƃıu ʇsɐl pǝɹoq sɐʍ ı puɐ 'ǝɹǝɥ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pǝʇɹɐʇs ǝʌɐɥ ı

i was bored.com
ɯoɔ˙pǝɹoq

i have started something here, and i was bored last night and wanted to see, if i can type upside down.

˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı ɟı 'ǝǝs oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ puɐ ʇɥƃıu ʇsɐl pǝɹoq sɐʍ ı puɐ 'ǝɹǝɥ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pǝʇɹɐʇs ǝʌɐɥ ı

i was bored.com
ɯoɔ˙pǝɹoq

Is this way of writing for all your mates down under

Now i know why i dont come to this forum very often ....and your a Moderator looking out for spam .....

Only certain members can change the color of the text ....

Now this is the part where everyone trys .

Have you got what it takes to change the text color ..........

Last edited:
You need to know HTML coding and how it works , just stick to the basic tabs you know like " Delete post "

6gcsqe.gif

Click the screen-shot above and look at the Moderator Fail miserably
29xvs60.jpg

He deleted the post after he posted it but i got him ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well, seems we are back here again...... however, i have done this coloured text........:D

P.S anybody know how to get coloured 'Nail Varnish' off a Monitor screen.......and a Moderator:embarrest: lol

I struggle to type, never mind upside doon but then i ask why would i want to its more fun when yer half canned and cant spell

What is the Actual Reason you come onto here upside down, Is your life so sad and lonely and unexciting you need to irritate other people from behind your keyboard by trying to belittle them while massaging your own ego.

Or do you actually have a slight interest in this forum .

Top Bottom