would you belive it

cozzy

Reaction score
i got laid off the week before last cos of no work then on friday the cheeky ******* only phoned me up and offered me my old job back for £4 a hour less now im an advanced scaff so im suspose to jumping for joy at having my old job back and work for £10 per hour when less than 10 days ago i was on £14 what the **** so i told him he was taking the piss and the cheeky ******* said i thought i would give you first refusal lol you couldnt make it up

jesus cozzy £10 an hour for an advanced scaff sod that mate, cheeky xxxxxxx. Im only a basic scaffolder and im on £15.50 an hour. Good luck with finding work mate

i know how you feel,my old boss ant phoned me back and offered my job back,DONT WANT IT BACK.happier were im at now.:D

im back in work so no worries on that score i just couldnt belive it

i got laid off the week before last cos of no work then on friday the cheeky ******* only phoned me up and offered me my old job back for £4 a hour less now im an advanced scaff so im suspose to jumping for joy at having my old job back and work for £10 per hour when less than 10 days ago i was on £14 what the **** so i told him he was taking the piss and the cheeky ******* said i thought i would give you first refusal lol you couldnt make it up

What firm mate?

Top Bottom