q.e.d scaffilding st helens

cozzy

Reaction score
what do we know about them any one worked for them good/bad any experiences

Cozzy

A while ago they had a site and quite a lot of motorway work round our way.
Nice tidy jobs, looked like some decent gear and some nice tackle-as in lorries Hiab's etc. Don't know what they're like as a company to work for though mate.

There alright mate, been with them for about a month now, its price work but they have got big enough jobs for you to get stuck into, gear is normally on time. Its not going too bad at minute.

what do we know about them any one worked for them good/bad any experiences

Someone I know very well ,he is like a father to me :blink1:, did a couple of week there opted to move on worked his weeks notice and was owed one days money ,around the same time a homeless man was killed for his bike and some odd change he had the same name as the scaffolder in question ,a week past no last day paid :sad: a phone call was made '' youv'e not paid me blah blah '', the response, '' sorry who is it ?'' 'it's ***** ********'' ,''oh sorry pal we thought you were dead'' :nuts::nuts:

charming!!!!! make sure you get payed before you die lol.

Yes, there are some hard faced b***ards about.
I remember working for a firm years ago long before mobile phones were invented and my mates dad died in an accident and the boss didnt bother to come out and tell him but waited till we got to the yard in the evening.
Also quite common here for bosses to go drinking with employees the night before they make them redundant.
Maybe we should start a new thread "hard faced bosses" lol

after reading that haverspanner go for it thats low of the low!!!!

years ago was working at west thurrock powerstation.and one of the lads ask to leave early as he had a funeral.the governer said is it a cremation or a burial he said it was a cremation he replied cant you turn gas down and go after work you no we are busy how bads that.

Top Bottom