Interserve

if it was one of the big boilers decromax you earnt every penny mate i used to get out of breath just looking at what went into them done a couple at littlebrook powerstation
but they were tiny m8.

Ill tell you now Its probably the hardest 14 hour shift I ever done. I think there was around 20 of us on it. Worked from 8 till 10 at night and only stopped for a 20 min break. All the gear had to go through 2, 6 by 5 manways. Got a good Deal though a grand for doing it and paid a 10 shift for the next day off.

Ill tell you now Its probably the hardest 14 hour shift I ever done. I think there was around 20 of us on it. Worked from 8 till 10 at night and only stopped for a 20 min break. All the gear had to go through 2, 6 by 5 manways. Got a good Deal though a grand for doing it and paid a 10 shift for the next day off.

good on you mate ive seen a few of them go up and down over the years and believe me these guys earn every penny be nice if someone can put a picture on the forum of one of these beasts.

i think i remember troll,i was working with marco,trigger(both are disco's sons)
jimmy honeyman,stevie webber,lester gallagher and a few more all of them were on fawley and dungeness

i think i remember troll,i was working with marco,trigger(both are disco's sons)
jimmy honeyman,stevie webber,lester gallagher and a few more all of them were on fawley and dungeness

Big Lester alright bloke, discos boy mite have been as thick as trigger but he nickname was tigger:nuts: always bouncing :laugh:

am not the greatest typer,thanks for that,sorry dico

Last edited:
best paid in the north east ha ha ur avin a laugh. 10.30 an hr expect ya to hoy the gear up when it dont get delivered and the gear is shyte and they dont even tell ya ur agency when ya start. Interserve i say interswerve!

grand a week aint bad for a part 1 is it?? Muppet!

Top Bottom