HSE Scaff Step Presentation

X

XxIANxX

Taking place at Derby cricket ground on Thursday 21st of October. Anyone going??

Got to be honest, I would rather chew my own arm off.:D

Cant see a big turnout coming from the forum:laugh::laugh: think im washing my hair that day :laugh::laugh:

I know a few scaffold company owners who have recieved invites, the wording from the HSE goes along the lines of attend or we may turn up at one of your sites unannounced :D

ha well we aint had no invites and we see them all the time on our sites - they bee line us

Any idea who is doing the presentation on behalf of HSE ? A wild guess, would it perhaps be somebody with a vested interest, a manufacturer or training provider touting for business on the back of the fourth coming sg:4 10 :notrust:

Any idea who is doing the presentation on behalf of HSE ? A wild guess, would it perhaps be somebody with a vested interest, a manufacturer or training provider touting for business on the back of the fourth coming sg:4 10 :notrust:

None of the above , High Peak Scaffolding

None of the above , High Peak Scaffolding

What was the selection process for the company doing the presentation.

What was the selection process for the company doing the presentation.

I'm not sure

Not being in the loop as it were, is it the HSE thats asked for the presentation of the step up or has someone asked to present it to the HSE, and whoever is doing the presentation has asked High Peak Scaffolding to demostrate it, i presume whoever patented the step up is showcasing it for approval to be adopted across the industry is that how it works. someone explain how the procedure works:wondering:

I think its going to be collective fall prevention as well as the scaff step, I should have worded the thread better

Is this one of the meetings that SCCR will be at or is at the end of the month that HSE are in consultation with them. :bigsmile:

how intresting,shame it clashes with my yearly visit to the mother in laws.maybe catch the next demo day.

I know a few scaffold company owners who have recieved invites, the wording from the HSE goes along the lines of attend or we may turn up at one of your sites unannounced :D

They did, at one of my jobs on Friday - and they were delighted.
Got a nice email about the use of adv guardrails on the job.

just setting off now chic , ill video it for you all to fall asleep to..

Good turn out today, not happy about getting photographed next to our stand talking to the riff raff though. You know who you are :D. One of the lads I know managed to pick up a Hydrajaws pull tester for £805 plus they will go to his yard to train up his lads free.

Last edited:
Top Bottom