Happy st. George's day......

Charlie

Reaction score
To all Scaffolders and those associated with the Game.......

Happy Saint George's Day!

Whether you are English or not..........;)

english_scaffolder_mens_sleeveless_tee.jpg

and to you Charlie,not english myself but celebrate mate and dont let anyone offended stop you ;)
as usual no mention of it in the news

I'm going to celebrate our Saints Day and I'm in Wales. Good one Charlie.

To all Scaffolders and those associated with the Game.......

Happy Saint George's Day!

Whether you are English or not..........;)

english_scaffolder_mens_sleeveless_tee.jpg

tell you what the date didnt even register with me ( not my age just being over worked) :embarrest:
but thanks i will make a special tea with red roses and a quick bacardi to celebrate

If you are White, Working Class and Straight....you are ignored by the (mainly left wing) media completely....

So, is it any wonder that some of us really care about our ancestors and heritage.....?

They are the ones that put the 'Great' into Britain.....perhaps we should have a Great Britain Day as well as our respective Saint's Days......after all, there was a time when we had Empire Day........

tumblr_mlnzdjUyEM1rrlfa3o1_500.gif

Sadly the Empire is no more and St George was really a bubble just like Prince Phil. Maybe they should have a Churchill day.
I was going to suggest a Thatcher day but that will have to wait until the Jocks get independence and have to fend for themselves!!

Hahahaa........Are you drunk already....? :D

CharlieScaffold.gif
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Well.......it's always a Great day when you have a 'Bow in your hand......

So, it must be St. George's Day every day............:nuts:

StrongbowBottle.png
[/IMG]

fair play charlie keep the faith and be blessed in the knowledge that your english

spanner what a great idea for a great britain day
as it was a scot king james 5th and 1st who coined the phrase
he is also the man who got the bible translated into english so whenever anyone who loves and preferably lives in this land can look at the bible and be inspired in the oncoming onslaught of the infidel hordes;)

dont spoil a good celebration in your mother country you shiit stirring besturd

Last edited:
Engerland why can't they arrange something patriotic like a tornement on these days like a mini six nations or change the date of the grand national

because the only patriots in ENGERLUND are working and on the whole straight
its good to see you can all manage a do at some areas for ST PADDYS tho;)

St. George

I Love England

and Great Britain........in that order......and I really hope that next year

the Sweaties.......our friends in Scotland decide to stay part of the UK....it makes sense

.... and you always make us smile :nuts:.....all great blokes

England.gif

dont beleive the hype we will not be parting company
united we have never been defeated

have a good one to all mt english brethern
even the one in qatar who lives in the phillipines;)

Goodnight fellow Scaffolders

We are a fraternity that perhaps others can't understand.....

I don't care anyway....... but I do care about us.................

HAPPY ST. GEORGE'S DAY..........

England.gif

If you are White, Working Class and Straight....you are ignored by the (mainly left wing) media completely....

So, is it any wonder that some of us really care about our ancestors and heritage.....?

They are the ones that put the 'Great' into Britain.....perhaps we should have a Great Britain Day as well as our respective Saint's Days......after all, there was a time when we had Empire Day........

tumblr_mlnzdjUyEM1rrlfa3o1_500.gif
I'm really pleased to see I posted this in 2013,
I think it's even more important now..... Don't let them sell us out.....we are Far Stronger than they know !!!

Top Bottom