Funding for Scaffolding Equipment

Reaction score
Hello

We seem to be one of the only finance companies supporting your industry at the moment. We can fund all the equipment and vehicles you need for your business over terms of up to 3 years.

It would be great to hear from you if you'd like to know more.

Louise

Hi louise , was allways under the illusion that finance companies wont touch scaffold equipment as its untraceable !!! i.e no identifying the goods

Hi Scaffy

Thanks for your response. You are right, most funders won't touch scaffolding because it's not considered to be a 'strong' asset. But we make our decisions slightly differently - we look at the whole picture of the business and the people behind it as well as the asset, so if we can find strength in those other areas, it makes up for the fact that scaffolding isn't the strongest of assets.

What interest charges apply and is it also a lease purchase scheme? It is very hard in these market conditions to find a finance company that would lend money for scaffolding assets.

its very hard to find anyone that will do it whatever the market , i know generation do finance through someone

Hi Steph

Yes, we do finance lease agreements - you pay a deposit upfront and then have fixed monthly payments. For instance over 3 years you would need to pay 3 payments upfront followed by 33 payments. It's a great way to protect your cash flow.

Then at the end of the term we pass title for a 1% transfer fee so you then own the goods.

As far as interest rates go, they vary depending on the term - I'd be happy to talk you through it if you are interested?

hi louise... i have been goin to see people from the princes's trust and be enterprising to see if i was eligable for a grant to start my own buisness but have had no joy... tried to get a grant for a vehicle and sum more equipment.... but finance cud be the only way to get me started.... wud be grateful for sum more info.. thanks

hi louise... i have been goin to see people from the princes's trust and be enterprising to see if i was eligable for a grant to start my own buisness but have had no joy... tried to get a grant for a vehicle and sum more equipment.... but finance cud be the only way to get me started.... wud be grateful for sum more info.. thanks

Hi Stocky,

Don't let me put you off, but give these companies a big body swerve or you will be paying for what seems like for ever. Stick with the Princes Trust or other local development trust or business gateway. I hope I don't sound condescending but honestly don't start off owing these guy's money or you will always struggle to get free from them. Loads of guy's on here and else where who will point you in the right direction.

Good Luck

Maybe should have added that this is just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
stocky its worth talking to your local suppliers mate , they what to get the gear out of their yards :) like AOM says be careful of finance companies

Hi Guys

Having worked for various national and smaller hire and sales companys I have on numerous occasions had customers use the services of Armarda Finance. The supplier gets paid within a very small time period (which nowadays we all like!) and you boys get a longer period to pay. Please dont dismiss Armarda Finance as I have never heard a bad word said about them. Do what you would do with everything else... look into it properly and make your decision from there. PS Before you all say it No I am not on comission!!!!!

we have never had any problems using asset financing companies before , we used them on numerous occaisions just make sure the deals are right for what you need , dont go out like some small companies do and buy 50 or 80 thousand pounds worth of kit then look for the work for it , buy what you need and only what you need , if you need 20 grands worth but qualify for 30 grand just buy 20 grand worth.

we own all our kit outright havnt hired a thing in 5 years or more just slowly built our stock up by using finance to buy kit for contracts we had won

worth looking at if you need kit or machines or vehicles

Top Bottom