Younguns And Labs

paddy carr

Reaction score
Right Guys
We have done that ,Been there and got the T-shirt.

Our Future is the New Guys. Lads and Lasses , new to the Industry, I am looking forward to your input on the forum.

I realise at this present time, you are getting the '****** end of the stick' from the Forum. This may i add is not a true reflection on your abilitys as Scaffolders.

The reason being is the new Training that has been imposed, on fully Competent Scaffs having to train afresh.

So come on Scaffs and Labourers, introduce yourselves, Ask a question, or request a friendship.

We are all here at the end of the day to help each other.

We will not learn unless we ask.

The SCCR is also available for membership, by your support, we can move onwards and upwards.

Paddy

Nice one Paddy, couldn't agree more with the sentiment, I already stated I have learned as much of the younger ones on here as the older ones regarding new technology or certainly new to me.

Won't find them on here tonight though, they are all oot on the razzle then sleep all feckin day tomorrow ready to spend most of Monday looking like a stunned hair and picking their nose wondering what the hell is going on and where it all went horribly wrong.:eek::D

Top Bottom