You know the job is going to a mare when..............

copperknackers

Reaction score
on the first day of a new job, the handbrake gets knocked off the wagon, which then rolls down a hill, hitting a car taking it down the road and stuffing it in to the back of a parked taxi!!! Had better days!

Your from burnley way then copper...if so there's that many smack heads round there jyst tell them they drove in to your wagon. If its a ethnic minority taxi driver tell him its your human rights to hit his car...:nuts:

Hope the rest of job went ok..

I jumped out wagon for the shop years ago , while in queue old lady tapped me on shoulder an asked if it was my wagon outside, I replied yes , she said it just rolled down road and was now parked in number 42 living room , when i looked it was aswell , the old woman in house couldnt see telly for wagon haha

Superscaff and rigger posting on the same night. Reminds me of the ol days,
How are you lads??

good first day then copperknakers you still employed by them then lol!!!!

Your boss says you have to knock this
Job out ASAP as got a crap price but took
It on to make sure you got your 5 days
This week!lol

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Your boss says have to knock this job out
ASAP as got a crap price on it but took it
On to make sure you got a full weeks wages!lol

good first day then copperknakers you still employed by them then lol!!!!

ad say chances ARE IT WAS MORE LIKELY MY FAULT MOVED A BAG BY HAND BRAKE LOOKING FOR PAPER ROLLED 3 FAGS GOT OUT ANOTHER LAD GO IN 1 MIN L8R ITS GONE :embarrest:

you've got to laugh at the n0b heads, 3 differant fuckin taxi drivers have rang the office today about the same car. Cun7s, good job i took some pictures of the smelly wank3rs driving back from somewhere today proving it still runs. same couldn't be said about the other one, it's about 2 ft shorter now!

Sh1t does cometh the way of scaffolders more often than the general public

It,s how we handle it that counts :D

"Here is Wisdom, Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast" where the peculiar Greek word ψηφισάτω (psefisato) is used.

Possible translations include not only "to count" and "to reckon", but also "to vote" or "to decide"

If you understand that, your a better man than I am Gundadin :D

In the Bible, the Book of Revelation (13:17-18) cryptically asserts 666 to be "the number of a man," associated with the beast, an antagonistic creature that appears briefly about two-thirds into the apocalyptic vision. The author uses the word 'psefisato' in order to figure out the symbolism of this number. This Greek word can be translated either as 'calculate' or as 'vote'.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

It's all on here the Scaffolders Forum

In the Bible, the Book of Revelation (13:17-18) cryptically asserts 666 to be "the number of a man," associated with the beast, an antagonistic creature that appears briefly about two-thirds into the apocalyptic vision. The author uses the word 'psefisato' in order to figure out the symbolism of this number. This Greek word can be translated either as 'calculate' or as 'vote'.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

It's all on here the Scaffolders Forum

Hence Allan666.

Top Bottom