Yard Rent

john k

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know the going rate to rent a space in a yard say 8m by 8m to store scaffolding???

Happy New Year

Would depend on where you are john , you wont get anything less then £10 a square meter around the outskirts of London

Or £40 a week in the Welsh Valleys on a farm miles from anywhere.

There's places around my way round about that size for 200 -250 a month that's indoor aswel

If ya left ya scaffold in a yard round my way the scrap lads would hav a field day with it

John, you could phone around a few estate agencys that do business premises in your chosen area and enquire, that only costs the price of a phone call. or search the net. the prices will vary considerably!

Hi Guys im looking to move to the wiltshire area. I have been doing some internet search and £30 to £40 a week with no barn or roof seems about right??

Sounds like a good price john , what is the security like remember your going to be leaving all that valuable metal just laying there for any old pikey to come along and help himself to it

I fancy a weekend in Wiltshire , phil might put me up and i could check the area out for pikeys while i cruise the pubs and local loose woman hang outs

Then if you know the address of said cottage we could organize a squat party i his absence
and make a nice few quid ;)

Top Bottom