Would youm give up your bonus

daftscaff

Reaction score
YES IM DRUNK.
I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW MANAGERS,AND COMPANY OWNERS BUT THIS ONE ALSO GOES OUT TO THE LADS ON THE STREET/SITES AND ANYWHERE.
YOU SIGN A CONTRACT/AGREEMENT /MAKE A DEAL WITH THE SUPERVISOR.
YOU ARE ALLOWD A BONUS ON COMPLETION/AFTER A CERTAIN TERMTEC(YOU KNOW WERE THIS SI GOING)
THE COMPANY DONT DO TOO WELL WHAT DO YOU DO!!
DO YOU GIVE IT BACK
IF YOU WERE THE BANK OF SCOTLAND CANT WOULD YOU GIVE IT BACK.
I KNOW WHAT I WOULD SAY "i signed a deal if it was the other way" FUCKIM :eek:

Morning Daftscaff,
I am not a big fan of bankers that said, the RBS one is cut and dry for me. The bank was in a hole, they brought him in to turn it around, he has made inroads in doing just that. He has met the agreed ctiteria to attain his bonous. PAY THE MAN!
Stephen Hester's bonus was I believe over 2 million but he said he would take one.

If it were me (if only) given the way he has been left out to dry I would have taken the money and said thanks for your support now find someone else to sort this mess and moved on.

If it were me in this game today or any other day if I make the agreed mile stones I would be taking the money!!

Take it and as for the pricks in london MILBAND shouting his mouth off why does he not say he will work for min wage and only claim the same as the working man for lodge allowance

The contract was signed & approved by the board,so take the money.Then leave & let someone else do it next year..

Hester's contract was approved by Gordon Brown when he was prime minister. Just a coincedence, but Milliband was a special advisor to Brown when the deal was done.

Milliband is just a tw@t. In one interview he bangs on that bankers bonuses should be taxed to bits and the money raised used for other things. In another interview he says he would ban them altogether. Typical labour leader, spending money that he hasn't got.

Hester's contract was approved by Gordon Brown when he was prime minister. Just a coincedence, but Milliband was a special advisor to Brown when the deal was done.

Milliband is just a tw@t. In one interview he bangs on that bankers bonuses should be taxed to bits and the money raised used for other things. In another interview he says he would ban them altogether. Typical labour leader, spending money that he hasn't got.

I just don't get how he was voted Labour leader ahead of his brother. We can't have that idiot running this country in the future surely!

theyre not sayin much about the next bonus he'll be due , allegedly £6.4 million , i bet he takes that one , i sent RBS a letter tellin them that i will pay them the 4 grand i owe them after theyve paid the british government back 17 billion , i havent heard back from them yet

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

the fact this bonus was approved by the board means fuckall to me , its our fuckin money so havin a board of ***** approve a bonus for another guy with our fuckin money , you couldnt make it up

hummm yes his due his bonus what more can you say. would you give back you bonus????? am guessing not. ok the bonus is about 98% of his yearly wage which is a bit high for a bonus. put them on a commision in the future. yeah mp's should be on nmw and doing it for the love of the country

ps dont think this isnt a spin buy any mean ow av been giving a bonus and am now going to give it back as the genrall public dont agree with it and it is there money........ few week mounths years pass ow like some one already stated a 6.4 mill bonus ill take this one thow why not lol

Last edited:
I actually feel sorry for him.

He's took charge of the sh!test bank in the UK to try turn it around, while being hit by new rules (which are necessary for the long run) which make it harder for him. Now his bonus, which is paid in SHARES, not cash, which is also smaller compared to other banks has been forced off him under intense pressure.

Yet, the man who put the bank in the sh!t, and not just a small dog sh!t you get stuck to your boot I mean up to your nose in a sewage tank sh!t, has walked away from his job, knighted and with a HUGE pay off and HUGE pension!!!!

We're flogging the wrong man!!!!

id have took the fecking bonus and probably jacked the next day and got a start at scaffolding with the boys from the boozer as they seem to have not a care in the world or at least thats the way it seems :nuts:

youve got your own business freddy so a cheque that doesnt bounce would be classed as a bonus :sad2:

I just don't get how he was voted Labour leader ahead of his brother. We can't have that idiot running this country in the future surely!

It was The Big Union Men who chose Him over His brother, Thats why there was a bit of a spat between Ed and the unions the other week when the government was blabbering on about reforms of union powers and stuff, and Ed sqeak that he almost agreed with it, But in that way he does where he basically sits on the fence not losing face with anyone the fcukin plum.The unions didnt like it cos they got him in and he wasnt backing them 100% like they had to him.

His Brother was by far the best and most wanted leader but wasnt anywhere near as union minded as Ed, he must wonder what the fcuk he had done wrong to lose to the broken headed fcuk nut brother no wonder he baled out of politics poor focker.

Im No Fan of the coalition government, nor a fan of the conservatives or lib dems in general .

So im a Labour man then , but even I wouldnt put Ed in the Hotseat and Im wondering if there is actually any Focker actually good enough to run the country at all regardless of party, Look at the them all Some of the crap that comes from them, look at how they seem to think its perfectly ok to run this country like they have, destroy the public purse ( our purse ) by blowing millions on all sorts of fcuked up Think Tank Ideas, recruiting a major benefits bill of millions by housing and supporting immigrants half of who are fcukin muslim fanatics, gangsters, murderers, rapists or fcukin terrorist, and all the crap about tighting our belts while they continue creaming the kitty.

That is all politicians that Labour, tory, libs and the rest, including euro Mps aswell Past and present governments .

I just want a British Government ( Regardless of Party ) That Thinks , acts and Actually runs the country like a True Brit. A party thats actually somewhere near if not Actually in touch with the british people Who use common sense to make decisions, do whats best for britain , If people are not suppose to be here in Uk Kick Them Out , Regardless of who or why they here Sling them out , Dont give them 3 times more than you give to people who has actually paid into the system. If They Terrorist , Recruiting soldiers, Hate preaching pricks , poppy burners Do the right thing if they hate britain so much Tell them to leave or pop a fcukin cork in his Ass. Dont build them Another fcukin place of worship.
Treat Murders, Rapist, Peadophiles and all other Sick Deranged Scumbags the way they should be treated, Personally Id like to be able to pay a fair fee to the government to be allowed to spend an hour alone in the cell with one of your choice as a stress relieving service where you can just take the days or weeks stressful events and top pishing off moments out on his fcukin face.

I just want Britain To Stand tall and look after britain first every C@nt else join the fcukin queue.

If a man earns it he is entitled to it.
No one gets out for nowt That should mean everyone regardless who.
Punishments Fit The Crimes
education means You get educated
Taxes get spent where they are needed and also spent wisely
human Rights For The Right Humans

The only difference between **** turpin and men in suits , one is a legal highwayman that smiles and shakes your hand as he Mugs You, the Other one wears a mask.

Yeah I Fcukin Know Swifty :laugh::laugh::laugh: FcukinSpannered.com

I could have gone on an on but my keyboard was begining to glow red with the heat haha Must be my biggest post ever haha

ARE WE RELATED SUPER BECAUSE I THINK THE SAME WAY.

SOMALI WIMMIN BEAT UP A WHITE WOMAN IN NOTTINGHAM AND THEY NEVER GOT JAILED BECAUSE THEIR "CULTURE" ISNT USED TO DRINK AND DRUGS WHICH THEY WERE FULL OF)SUMS THIS PLACE UP
IN SCOTLAND WE HAVE A WEE PARRASITE EGOTIST WHO LETS ANOTHER SNP/MSP LET HIS WEE LASIE FIRE OFF A KALSHNIKOV IN PAKISTAN YES THATS NOW CLASSED AS SCOTTISH NATIONALIST
GOD HELP US OR SHOULD I SAY ALLAH :cry::cry::cry:

Nice one Super! How f#cking true! that should get post of the week you'll certainly get some feedback on that one son!!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

alrite daft we must all be related because i'm sure nearly all the forum would agree lets have it!!

Top Bottom