Would you know what to do if somebody had a heart attack?

Would you know what to do if somebody had a heart attack?

• YES

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • NO

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I have had it happen to me. I turned up to strike a job at a house in the morning and the neighbour dropped down on his drive as I was speaking to the customer. I ran over to the fella on the floor and he was just lying there with a blank expression and making the death rattle noise. I phoned for an ambulance then started to do CPR (Not to staying alive like Vinnie Jones). They arrived about 10 minutes later and both me and my labourer where knackered from the CPR but the cheeky b!tch said 'Can you just carry on while I do this?' So I carried on. Eventually we ended up helping to lift the guy onto a stretcher with them and they took him away. Never heard anything again but I don't think he would have made it as he was completely unresponsive all the time he was on the floor.

yeh course i would ....check if his watch is better than mine lolol

As vinie jones says push hard and fast on the soverine to staying alive, while your mates dance in the background.

Yup.
Had to perform CPR on a mate who had a heart attack while we were on nights back in 2010.
It was one of the best moments in my life when we worked together again in 2011 & I know he's still scaffolding today. :bigsmile:

me.. i would do nothing unless i knew the person...and i would do even less if i knew the person and hated them haha na but you can get into a lot of **** if you do not know what you are doing. remmeber, once you start cpr YOU CAN NOT STOP (the law) unless some one else comes along to take over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR0aZX1_TD8]Vinnie Jones' hard and fast Hands-only CPR (funny TV advert) - YouTube[/ame]

Top Bottom