as a man would you bring a mans family into a slagging match on a public forum
for me the answers no everytime
what about you guys

As a scaffolder would you grass or try and get a man the sack
as a man would you bring a mans family into a slagging match on a public forum
for me the answers no everytime
what about you guys

I say no.

But we have different values here in Algeria.

my dad always told me never be a bully or a grass and i stand by then princebles all my life

I wouldnt but i know two spineless fraggles that do !!

Happy watch what you post captain admin will be told or do i mean glove puppet with ians hand up his ass !

Na, forum stuff should be kept separate from the real world

No i would'nt happy,it's a thankless task to try and moderate between two scaff's,if the feeling's are that bad between two men then they should either choose to ignore each other or get it on and let that be that,but for feck's sake keep the loved one's out of it,specially on a public forum:mad:

IF grass them it never stops you do it more to others and it never gets you anywhere

Top scaff i couldnt care less
if people are allowed to come on here and bring peoples familys into a slagging match and then state that guys wont have a job on monday take preferance over morals and principles i would rather be banned

my spelling **** know thats why i am a scaffolder it was ment if you grass it never stops there. now you can take the piss :laugh:

my dad always told me never be a bully or a grass and i stand by then princebles all my life

+1,i have had it done to me i jacked my last job in because of the back stabbers cant work with people like that sh1t heads

**** me in my day you just hit the ****** now they are every place on the planet now, plus i can say most of the grasses are **** at there jobs thats why they do it.

What you have to remember is on here you can write anything to bring attention to you're miserable pathetic existence and no doubt( as we saw last night) you will get a response. You have 2 choices in the matter either see it for what it is or let it get your back up.for all we know those 2 skins having a tear up could have been sitting next to each other in the boozer laughing at you load responding to them...unlikely but possible if you see what I mean..

Good principles scaff11 I aint a bully, would I grass a bully? yes, I would tell the cnut first? YES.

Top Bottom