Would this site benefit..

CLARK9T

Reaction score
Just a query on whether this site may benefit from a live chat box for online users? I know I'm pretty new and what not but I think it would improve the "bonding" ha! I think the down side maybe a less active forum but then agaia live chat box would be for present and general gossip? Were as the forum threads are for more ongoing discussions. Maybe the site had one previously and didnt work, I don't know so just sticking an idea in the suggestion box :) I have been on sites where they have really worked well (no not those sites you filthy minded monsters)

Be gentle with me it's just an idea :idea:

Youde have to put that to sf. Spend a week or 2 on the forum then work out if its a good idea. Might need sub titles for one lol and earmuffs.:D:D

I wouldn't know how to do it but it could be sensored for certain words just like the threads where "*******" cOmes up and temporary bans can be programmed like a 60 second wait for repetitive bad language lol

Youre a smoggie,wait till the geordies and makems get hold of ya.

Haha we all love each other really were all in the same boat when we go anywhere... 'illiterate' :)

Oh well that wouldn't be any good as it seems people thrive of those long abusive stints! A live chat would lose it everyone you close the page I think :)

Feckin great for verbal dust ups:laugh:there'd be no one left,they'd all fall out:nuts::laugh::laugh:

Be raised a few times on here and Admin has looked into it but it is to complicated or expensive i cant remember , been a long day hard day :cry:

But isnt a forum for more ongoing discussions & where threads can be searched for in future for answers? a live chat feed would be better for more social talks? I think it would appeal to the more frequent users and the users who come on here to catch up with other distant members on a day to day basis to see how they are doing. I wouldnt advise it would be used to answer in depth questions like ''advantages of system scaffolding''

Hahahahaha can you imagine Allan on the live chat when he is on one on a Saturday night :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He couldn't type fast enough , probably end up launching the computer out the window in frustration :nuts:

Top Bottom