worst company

Without a shadow of a doubt my own. I've got more caps than Kenny Dalgleish and they still won't give me any more money. :sick:

Forgot to mention we have to work in the rain as well.:suspicious:

haha AOM as soon as i sseen topic i thought about the water proof one lol

working for you sounds very similar to life at our place aswell did i mention the horizontal rain we have sometimes worked in aswell

i would say **** challis's firm. but at least he buy's you water proofs. ha.

It's the same for most of us super scaff, I can't think of a single job where we didn't do it at some point. We can all spend a little longer getting out the hut but at the end of the day you've still got to get out and do it.

too true bud , somedays because of workload you can get away with doing the basics, other times you gotta get on with it and get done as quick as you can, times have changed a bit now but over the years ive been out in wind, snow, freezing temperatures , lightmedium an heavy rain, the weather is only one element , we worked in deep watery mud when doing the A55 bangor to holyhead road in wales cos of landscape,

and its a very rare occaision to meet a scaffolder who doesnt carry waterproofs of some kind, and i personally reguarly hav a towel , t-shirt and trousers with me , i know loadsa lads that do

It's just the way it is and always has been for me anyway. There are a few who will disagree but for most it is just the job we are in.

sum lads av been caught robbing gear and doing private jobs and not been sacked.whats all that about

I think that would be like a knife in the back to me Sammyscaff. I take it this is the firm you are currently working with?

I think that would be like a knife in the back to me Sammyscaff. I take it this is the firm you are currently working with?
yes it is pal they still get better thought of aswell easy jobs company van more money set of sh*t holes cant wait to leave after xmas:D

As long as you have something lined up Sammyscaff, some times the grass ain't always greener. Good luck though, onwards and upwards.

got to be denholm(glasgow) what a joke.12 scaffs,8tagmen lol and you could tag your own job,hows bout that for proffessionalism lol.

nepotism was rife mate,good laugh though great watching em all vie for the position under the managers desk.1st day a started 6 of them askd if a had my tag course hahahahh funny.

whats the worst company you have worked for

Worked for a company called ' what about scaffolding ' (serious) .
The pay rate was bad the gear was bad the boss was a ass and the jobs he picked up were bad and to top all that the the gang he trusted the most were stealing his gear .
Got to get through the bad companies to get to the good ones and when you get there make it last .
Some guys though are never happy , worked for another company called Premier acces scaffolds and he provide a van with free fuel and a company phone with no limits and good day rates and awsome overtime rates and as much overtime as you wanted or not if thats what you wanted he provided work clothes and work boots he gave out tools , his gear was always serviced and also a good all round bloke but with all that some guys still bitched about him and the way things were run .

Top Bottom