Working in the UAE

andyf8686

Reaction score
I have an interview over the weekend in the UAE if i get everything sorted i will post my old job on here with full details money etc this job will be for a supervisor and you must have advanced card / supervisor card / + IOSH and anything down them lines would be better to be honest. :nuts:

nice one andy all the best hope you get it even though you dont like the union bosses:nuts:

H
i support the union mate and still pay my dues, ask them that have work with me they will tell you i was a millitant t#at i have stopped hook ups offshore on the barge etc. i only posted the tread because we need things to discuss on here. but i do feel like i said on the main thread the union should not be funding the labour party or anyone for that matter.
Cheers for the support lad s

Good luck fella.
Red-Wink.gif

Cheers for the support lads
Had interview and think it went well just waiting for them to put a package together and see what happens after that. Like I said I will post old job on here for all I would love to send PM to them that have asked to send it to them first LOL
Everyone will get the info at the same time.

Had interview and think it went well just waiting for them to put a package together and see what happens after that. Like I said I will post old job on here for all I would love to send PM to them that have asked to send it to them first LOL

Hahaha Name and Shame them Andy :D

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Where do you currently work Andy?

Nice try redsteven. Subtle.

good luck hope it went your way

cheers for the heads up andy.
i spoke to yer man today and he says its mine cant thank you enough;)

hello Red i was offered the job but the package was not what i was looking for but they are having another look at it but i will let you no the out come

Hello red
I am now back in the UK mate the package never change and got shafted on the job I was on haha see other threads I am the first to post a job offer for the lads only for the job to be mine LOL

Top Bottom