working in new zealand

wobbly bob

Reaction score
hi all my first posting just to let anybody who might want to know the money for adv scaff is 22 nz doller an hour 12.40 euro much better opps in oz if you can get in if you are over 45 but below 50 immigration laws are changing to oz on 1 july on a good site about 35 oz dollar a hour better than banging your ******* head against the wall in ireland eh

hello wobbly bob. I got offered a start with Acrow a few days ago for over there. Offering to pay my visa, They any good? Seem to have plenty work on.

hi all my first posting just to let anybody who might want to know the money for adv scaff is 22 nz doller an hour 12.40 euro much better opps in oz if you can get in if you are over 45 but below 50 immigration laws are changing to oz on 1 july on a good site about 35 oz dollar a hour better than banging your ******* head against the wall in ireland eh

Hi Bob welcome to the forum . in what way are the immigration laws changing for the 45-50 age group ?

its just the age limit that they are bringing it up to 50 instead of 45 but to get a visa you still must be sponsored to get into the country

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

hi coatsy,i have never heard of them to be honest.but if they are paying for your visa thats a good thing.i went with business immergration and they were charging me £2380.quite expensive so couldnt do it.would you mind telling me how much acrow were paying an hour? would still love to go but it seems to be quite expensive to live there

Top Bottom