Working at home breaks me!

Fraser78

Reaction score
Can any one tell me if there are any good jobs coming off cuz working at home is starting to break me! The money is sh*t and my misses is doing my head in!

The shutdowns are happening but as is the norm its who you know,i am from glasgow do you think that a geezer from wales yorkshire or even edinburgh is going to start me from a phone call when his pals are siting at home.
You have to phone around and when all the pals are in you may get yer chance.thats just the way it is

Lol that might be the way it is but that ain't going to stop the misses p*ssing me off! It's working away or chucking her out!

The shutdowns are happening but as is the norm its who you know,i am from glasgow do you think that a geezer from wales yorkshire or even edinburgh is going to start me from a phone call when his pals are siting at home.
You have to phone around and when all the pals are in you may get yer chance.thats just the way it is

If you are any good you will still get on. The top hands are rarely struggling for work.:toung:

Yea agree with that comment swifty.It aint what you know its who you know,and that aint no ******** talk.

Yeah but the better you are the more people will know you, your reputation procedes you.

I'm the opposite way round.. worked away years.. sooner be at home with my wife and kid now....

Why ain't nothing happening! No shut downs no nothing!

dungerness b 2012 heard there be manning up later part of this year supposed to be a back to back were see

Yeah but the better you are the more people will know you, your reputation procedes you.

ive never heard of you woodsie/sorry bud too good an oppertunity to miss:blink:.i couldnt agree more when the pals are in then you get the shout thwn you become one of them.
i have done this as have the rest of the travelling boys.
stick in fraser everything comes to he who waits,just dont make a **** of it when you do;)

i couldnt agree more when the pals are in then you get the shout thwn you become one of them.

That doesn't add up though, it's still a case of who not what you know. How the feck can a scaff gain a 'reputation' when the same faces and their mates are harvesting all the work? That basically says it has nothing to do with experience or ability but everything to do with contacts.

Not saying it's wrong (we all use contacts) but it means some good scaffs miss out on jobs while some right no users are 'carried' on better jobs

It's cos you live in bloody Plymouth faser lol no scaffolding on the moors lol
Mate I will give you a shout as soon as I no about this shutdown in Essex not long mate

Search the job section for Shetland Island job , I am sure the Voe is about to kick off . As for no users turning up on the good jobs or on them before you it`s just your luck but it has been happening for years .

Top Bottom