working abroad

Beefythemod

Reaction score
keep hearing people going on about jobs abroad in trinidad n tobago and qatar n places like that was just wondering ware do u find these jobs? is there a web sight or anything or just word of mouth any help cheers

They will all be along in a minute to tell you to pm each other. You already know the score, it's who you know in this game. I would steer clear of Algeria if I were you. ;)

Last edited:
As i guess and it is a guess.......type in scaffold jobs abroad on ol google it could help.....

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

O welcome to the forum beefy...

I have sent you a PM

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

keep hearing people going on about jobs abroad in trinidad n tobago and qatar n places like that was just wondering ware do u find these jobs? is there a web sight or anything or just word of mouth any help cheers

If they want you they will headhunt you. Obviously stay clear of head hunters in Papua New Guinea.
Can you give me the number for the job in Trinidad and Tobago?

:laugh:Those headhunters in Papua New Guinea are relentless.

They will all be along in a minute to tell you to pm each other. You already know the score, it's who you know in this game. I would steer clear of Algeria if I were you. ;)

Jason Gibbs is running the job in Algeria, rumour has it that he was involved in a fight outside the camel station

Hows things up your way...work wise al?. The weather holding you back at all.

Were a bit up and down if you pardon the pun. Weather wise we will probably be no different now to most of you, most of December was a nightmare with the winds but we seem to have escaped relatively unscathed. When you get that sort of wind for that length of time, you have to thank your lucky stars.

What about you city slickers?

Jason Gibbs is running the job in Algeria, rumour has it that he was involved in a fight outside the camel station

Yes rumour correct it was in smoke hut next to station over the Camel Tobacco Brand 2 many scaffs smoking it when they should be performing.

scuse me nearly forgot welcome to scaffs forum beefy fella

Were a bit up and down if you pardon the pun. Weather wise we will probably be no different now to most of you, most of December was a nightmare with the winds but we seem to have escaped relatively unscathed. When you get that sort of wind for that length of time, you have to thank your lucky stars.

What about you city slickers?

Not doing to bad to be fair, the wind didnt affect our jobs as much as i thought it would. We've gone a little quiet but thats to be expected after xmas.

Pretty much same as us, always a slow start to the year.

Exactly.

Just loaded out tomorrows job with the truck and now off to give one of the pretenders a right good whooping at the golf.:cool:

Make hay whilst the sun shines and all that.

Why not al, let the boys earn your money for a change. I hav'nt sent that little something up yet mate i will prob bring it up with me to glasgow.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Technically....im crossing the border so i'll be abroad wont i he he. Cant get done for hijaking a thread now.

Just bring your passport, that accent won't get you far in glesga.;)

Top Bottom