Working abroad

Aussiescaffy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum,I'm from Australia, I'm looking for shutdowns or big jobs overseas, I'm 25 with my advanced scaffolders ticket I've been scaffolding for 7 years any information or anyone that can send me in the right direction would be appreciated

Good luck bob I am sure you will get what you want if you don't mind getting your tongue dirty

Welcome, the big dollars are in WA at the moment.
Yeah it depends where abouts in wa u go, I'm currently on a shutdown in Vic, it's only small but the money's good here, I've heard barrow island is paying well, but I think it's more for the experience for me. U live or work in the Philippines? I was there last month to see my family I'm half filo.

Yeah it depends where abouts in wa u go, I'm currently on a shutdown in Vic, it's only small but the money's good here, I've heard barrow island is paying well, but I think it's more for the experience for me. U live or work in the Philippines? I was there last month to see my family I'm half filo.

Victoria is staunch union area. Have you had many strikes and walk outs? I had a few mates working on the Desal Plant they said they never did a full week witout there being a strike!!

My family are in Caloocan in Manila, yeah it's pretty staunch in Victoria, I was At at the desal for 6 months and never did a full week too, but it's normally not that bad, **** job but good money

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum,I'm from Australia, I'm looking for shutdowns or big jobs overseas, I'm 25 with my advanced scaffolders ticket I've been scaffolding for 7 years any information or anyone that can send me in the right direction would be appreciated
Hi Contact me if you are interested in working in Christchurch New zealand. We have a lot of work with the rebuild of the city following the earthquake. I can find work for you. Super Recruiter

Welcome superrecruiter. Can you post your website address for the guys? There have been problems with fake jobs being advertised in the past.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

My family are in Caloocan in Manila, yeah it's pretty staunch in Victoria, I was At at the desal for 6 months and never did a full week too, but it's normally not that bad, **** job but good money

Nearly put paid to Leightons I heard. Did you come across Eddie Gage or Chris Raines(Geezer) on the Desal?
Caloocan in Metro Manila.

Nah didn't come across them, there were over 300 scaffolders at one stage, yeah Caloocan in metro Manila, I also was in makati for a few days, were have u been working?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Hi Contact me if you are interested in working in Christchurch New zealand. We have a lot of work with the rebuild of the city following the earthquake. I can find work for you. Super Recruiter
Thanks for the reply, residential scaffolding? Ive heard the money for scaffys in newzealand is no good...

Top Bottom