worked my last day in the UK

Orac

Reaction score
merry xmas peeps worked my last day in the UK today final things to sort out ready for move :D;)

go for it orac wish you all the best mate this time next year your be in your shorts haveing a barbaque all best mate

all the best for your new start, remind the good lady that the uk is only 20 hours away and the weather stinks if she ever misses home

Good luck Orac mate.
Enjoy Australia and you can be sitting on the beach relaxing after work, while we all freeze our balls off here - Lucky f.ucker, lol.

bon voya u no wot i mean all the best hope all goes well

Got any Spanners?
According to certain people here, i dont have any of my own... :notrust:

haha, it's just the olduns are half blind Jason and if they don't see a half inch rusty spanner sticking out your back pocket they think you must be a pipe fitter.:nuts:

Its been brought up in those photos the last few days.
But what really made me think, was when my Foreman today asked the same thing. I didnt do much work, as usual, but he's almost 100% sure that in the 2 months on site, hes never seen me wear a belt.

F.ucking piss take, tbh... i wore my Spanners 2 weeks ago, im sure i did. :D

merry xmas peeps worked my last day in the UK today final things to sort out ready for move :D;)

will you hurry up and f@@k off this is getting more repeated than the firkin BBC.:D:D

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

orac is it u who is selling skidmarked undies on ebay?

Last edited:
Top Bottom