wood rack dwg

• Thread starter southernpoofter
  • Start date
S

southernpoofter

Hi guys - been asked to erect a woodrack & truss rack on site but they want a dwg so was wondering if anyone on here had either they could send me. Many thx in advance

Shouldnt they be giving you a spec drawing, sp? Is it like a birdcage with a temp roof kentlge or buttressed.

Nah they want summit like 6m x 3m devided into 6bays with a tin roof & monarflex sides but their h& s guy tells em its gotta av a desighm drwging lol but they gonna **** emselves when i tell em it nearly a grand lol -average dwg is circa £350+vat then the structure! & was hoping to keep the price low for em bur hey hoe its up2 them @ the end of the day

We all know how hard it is for a scaff to design something as complex as a wood shed.lolo.
Does that mean you have to present a design before agreeing the contract.

Had a thought, Philios might be worth a shout, Zenith scaffolding or can pm numbers it you want.

Thats ok phil i told em i'd erect it take a photo & then get the desighn lol ....they were so impressed with the generics from the tg20 software for everything else that they didnt flinch when i told em the price:))

Just unusual on here not to av been able to get a set....normally den woulda jumped on it. but like alot of others arnt on here regulary anymore....shame as i feel the forums beginning to slide into a free job advertising media for all the agencies :-(

Top Bottom