wolf whistle

benjo0211

Reaction score
I know your not allowed to whistle at pretty ladies anymore as its classed as harrassment but today a chick whistled at me (not beautiful but sh@ggable after a few) and the agent turned around and said anymore of that and you'll be off site how the fcuk is that my fault I tried getting an answer but the cocky tw@t just said my site my rules, I'd love 5 mins wi him on a weekend night

I usually get mouthfuls of abuse off pretty ladies...
More then likey coz im trying to nick the underwear off their washing lines.

But thats the best i can get!

They moan when you compliament the pretty ones with whistles and gestures.... but then they moan even more when you shout "Gooooooooooooooo ooooooooon BIG UN!" to the fat ones waddling down to the benefits office..... you just cant win.

Jason I like your style,
As for the fattys I shout gis a sh@g ya don't know when ya next uns coming ha

I know your not allowed to whistle at pretty ladies anymore as its classed as harrassment but today a chick whistled at me (not beautiful but sh@ggable after a few) and the agent turned around and said anymore of that and you'll be off site how the fcuk is that my fault I tried getting an answer but the cocky tw@t just said my site my rules, I'd love 5 mins wi him on a weekend night

Why? Is he sh@ggable after a few, as well? ;o)

As a lady, (yes, guffaw all you like!!) I never much liked the wolf whistle stuff. You know what the pavements are like round building sites and if you think anyone is watching you toddle past, you worry about going ass over! :D

I recall someone years ago saying to me (think he was atruck driver - different breed to you lot!), when he saw a woman (perhaps a less attractive one) walking along, he'd shout out (gads, thats even worse than a wolf whistle!!), anyway, he'd shout:

"Hey! Dreamboat!!"

When young lady turned round, he'd say:

"Nahhh, not you shipwreck!"

Just how cruel issat!!! :laugh:

I'm game for ewt after a few haha
That's the greatest shout out I've ever heard I show now be using this wise mans words

Top Bottom