Joe bawden

Reaction score
i cAn see she is going to be a winner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 92
lucky the spanner didnt go through the wide screen :p

if your 3 yr old is anything like tim henman we will be waiting a long time lol. however on your wages i wouldnt be surprised if hes in eton now training for the title off mr murray

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

sorry he or she

if your 3 yr old is anything like tim henman we will be waiting a long time lol. however on your wages i wouldnt be surprised if hes in eton now training for the title off mr murray

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

sorry he or she

Girl mate. Couldn't send her to Eton. Roedean maybe?

Attachments

• 559941_10151543950056521_1657023246_n.jpg
    559941_10151543950056521_1657023246_n.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 20
lol. i hear bunters out of tiverton do discount to travelling scaffs lol. on the other hand what a giddy lil girl. i have 3. i used to want a boy but you cant beat a happy girl

hahahaha yeah not wrong, ill have to take him on and abuse him for abit to show his creed

Its daughters and their daddies mate. I am sure there will be a few nervous shaking young men terrified at having to meet the father in years to come made worse when they find out the old men are scaffs!!

Your right there hswt...but come on lads, no lad will every be good enough for our girls..:love::love:

JOE dont let CISRS see that they will have her doing her NVQ Level and Gold card in the post,obviously after you stump up the cash first.

Lovely wee girl tho mate,ive got 3 none have indicated any interest in Scaffolding (just like Da) but the 5 year old wants to be a Racing car driver,or Motorbike which hopefully she will grow out of:eek:

Top Bottom