wires fan

Relax Wires ,they will teach you everything you need to know to pass the course , there aint nothing for you to stress about ;)

my mate a ground worker has just asked me the same question last week as hes getting his part 1 paid for . as wrong as it is i told him he definetly doesnt need to know anything about scaffolding to pass his part 1. probably pass his part 2 knowing fook all as well

is the part1 scaffold course hard to pass ??

You don't pass or fail the part 1, it's just the training. Things seem to change all the time but now the apprentices spend their first week in the class but if you are straight onto your part 1 you should be out right away. It's only an 8 foot tower you really need to build for your part 1 so it is easy enough. Good luck.

8 foot tower !

if its that easy to complete the "part 1" would i get enough experience to go on to a job & just put any type of scaffold up. im unemployed at the moment & my local job centre wont pay for the course!:mad: because they paid £600 for a flt course last year which lasted a week & i got 3 flt licences but i would like to be a scaffolder & i have nearly 2 years experience as a scaffold labourer

No, it would however get you a kick in the door to be paired up with a scaff in a squad.

if its that easy to complete the "part 1" would i get enough experience to go on to a job & just put any type of scaffold up. im unemployed at the moment & my local job centre wont pay for the course!:mad: because they paid £600 for a flt course last year which lasted a week & i got 3 flt licences but i would like to be a scaffolder & i have nearly 2 years experience as a scaffold labourer

why did you go on your flt course? and did you have a job from it ?

i went on flt course because i didnt know what to do career wise.now i know i would like to be a scaffolder & i dont mind the hard graft !

Any lyndon scaffolding lads on ere ??

be good to chat with any lyndon scaffolding lads i have worked with in cheshire:D

part 1 is designed for mentally incapacitated creatures...easy... I have done my advanced and found that the easiest of the bunch... only cos im soooo sh*t hot... oh yes

Top Bottom