winter scaffolding

dico

Reaction score
roll on spring you get up early in the morning get in van which is frozen solid then you proceed up the motorway and then the window washers are frozen so you pull over and throw your orange squash over the window screen as your bottle in back is frozen. finally on your journey the washers de freeze them selfs but were theres so much salt and mush on the roads the window screen needs constant water to clean it. 3 times i filled up the washer yesterday finally the sun comes out then it burns your eye sockets were its so low in the sky:laugh: finally you get to your destination and the scaffolds frozen solid so then your up and down the ladder with buckets off salt. then your too hot were youve got so much clothes and gear on.:laugh: you cant win so roll on spring:laugh:

do you put rock slats on the boards dico or is that a windup? love this time of year especially when its a frosty morning because 99% of the time you know its going to be a sunny day, the crisp under your feet sends happy chemicals threw me spine lovely and some lovely views up here, still feking freezing till about 12. thow, but had have a frezzing morning and sunnyday over anythings eles me

i no salt cant be the best off stuff marra but we only have a small window before the curcuits have to be switched back on!!! you should off been a snowman marra lol!!! i like the crisp sand under my feet with a pina colada and and the only chemicals i like going through my body is the suns hot raise. as for you haverspanner hope your aircon packs up lol!!!

Top Bottom