Winning

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
Stuart Mitchell took home the Young business man of the year Award last night

he is so chuffed and so are the staff

and i just wanted to share it with everyone after not winning the other 2:D

Well done young Stuart,congrats. Is there an award for worst Bus.man of the year,I could be on the shortlist for that one.lol. Theres no profile on Mitchells Scaffolding, Orion Scaffolding comes up but its Blank??????

Well Done Mitchells

Its amazing you get time to be on here with all the award ceremonies!

Regards

SF Admin

hey wish i was hung over from this one but i was working at yard til 10 last night cos the team and me are supporting a street parade with a carnival float tomoz
all in fancy dress and the wagon hopefully looking like blackpool wish me look on that one

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

For Information Stuart is just 29 years of age set up his company at 19 with a scabby old wagon and 1 labourer
now 5 wagons 15 operatives and 4 office staff a passion for scaffolding and getting it right so after a couple of disapointments he has finaly got his well deserverd award.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Well Done Mitchells

Its amazing you get time to be on here with all the award ceremonies!

Regards

SF Admin

i cant stay away i love the banter and opinions

Well done Stuart and also all the staff Team work you can't beat it ;-)

Congrats to you,its nice to see the young 'uns doing it right & getting recognized for it.

Cheers to all for your congrats but now its back to work for him and the rest of us so the monkey suits are put away and the spanners back on and the daily grind is in full focus yet again.

Oh the glory is so short lived

Top Bottom