Wind speed

X

XxIANxX

The EU are about to make changes to the UK Wind Speed Database. So you know all them tables in TG20:08 are not going to be worth the paper they are written on

Makes no difference to us up here in North Wales, were always on the highest possible grade every time anyway.

don't want to sound like a caveman but are the C.I.T.B trying to make scaffolders soft as all the young fellas coming into the game are woossies :unsure:

scaffman where abouts in north wales you from , we did a big road project down there bout 8 yrs ago , was the road from bangor to holyhead we did about 24 bridges and culverts plus 2 big excess warter tanks , we also did a job in i think caernarvan you take a right off the a55 near bangor an follow the waters edge round for good few miles , did first job for laing and 2nd job for mowlems bout 4 bridges that one over very dodgy streams that were 8 inches deep barely flowing one minute then quick downpour made them into 10ft deep raging torrents in minutes then back to normal by end of day , they were feckin mad they were :laugh:

don't want to sound like a caveman but are the C.I.T.B trying to make scaffolders soft as all the young fellas coming into the game are woossies :unsure:

Phill, I get complaints from the boy's at work for that exact same thing, all this legislation and safe working practices I have to force on to them they all say the same thing, "You're taking the fun out the job".

Top Bottom