Will we start to see our kerbs hand-railed?

What about helidecks?:eek:

Not many railway platforms round this way but there is a large canal that has always annoyed me, especially when drained although it has taken more lives when full.

Should put them around the bar stools of my local after i seen 2 lads have a fall from height Saturday night , the 3rd one might have fell but he fell asleep first

haha, take more than a hand rail to keep some of them up Phil, maybe weld their boots to the floor or something.:laugh:

Still think it's bad form to sue a business for tripping over a kerb though, maybe I will get in touch with him as I have a load of red and white hazard tape I need to get shot off now they all want the yellow stuff.:idea:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Read this story a couple of days ago. All she is good for is shooting!

Agreed, her gaffer didn't look impressed, did he?

You couldn't make it up,the cops truly are the enemy of the honest,this parasite is a disgrace to every honest working man and woman,a copper should be a paragon of virtue,not a leaching parasite waiting to prey on an honest buisness owner,this sh*t shouldn't be allowed:mad:

You couldn't make it up,the cops truly are the enemy of the honest,this parasite is a disgrace to every honest working man and woman,a copper should be a paragon of virtue,not a leaching parasite waiting to prey on an honest buisness owner,this sh*t shouldn't be allowed:mad:

Well said that man...

Can you imagine what there daily brief must sound like
Don't except bribes
Don't over exert yourselves
Avoid sugery foods
Watch out for kerbs:toung:

I saw the guy being sued giving an interview, he seemed to think they are basing their case on the fact he failed to carry out a satisfactory risk assessment after chasing of the burglars.:eek:

HA HA HA HA HA,not sure I ever recovered from seeing the land line on the wagon near a job by S't Pauls station,even now i'm still traumatised,HA

Top Bottom