why is it a big no no

My sister & stepson are big weed smokers & both are paranoid a fook. Had to give the lad the bullet a few years ago when he worked for my roofing company, he was all over the place the days when he could be arsed to turn up & no fooking way would I want him scaffolding with me.
There's a couple of pot heads where I am now. One won't leave the floor & the other wobbles about like Parker from the thunderbirds all day long. :blink:

What a man does is is own home should be his buisiness,but nowadays that don't mean a lot now even the smallest jobs d/a test regularly,and if you are goin on a network rail job forget it unless you are 100 percent clean as they are red hot,we all no it ain't rite but that's the way it is now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1pKQlrNf_U&feature=related]FAB Feat MC Parker - Thunderbirds Are Go (1990) - YouTube[/ame]

Look at Superscaffs eyebrows on the first scene.

What a man does is is own home should be his buisiness,but nowadays that don't mean a lot now even the smallest jobs d/a test regularly,and if you are goin on a network rail job forget it unless you are 100 percent clean as they are red hot,we all no it ain't rite but that's the way it is now.

Thats right Damo ,
but when it affects those around him the next day at work then it aint just his buisness anymore is it

I agree phil you have to be able to trust the blokes you are working with,personally I don't smoke but I no some cracking lads that do,I like a drink but I wouldn't risk anyone's safety by turnin up bad from the ale ,so I expect the same from the lads that like a smoke.

An old mate used to work on the pylons in the 80's. One of the lads on his crew fell from the top & sadly died due to not clipping in properly. They found he had alcohol & weed in his system at the post mortem. His family didn't get a penny. Just not worth the risk if even only for the ones you may leave behind.

Top Bottom