why is good news always followed wit bad news

steve198622

Reaction score
just found out thursday the missis is havin the 3rd child can't wait like, then go into work yesterday mornin to find out we got next to nothin on n there could be job losses if it doesnt pick up anytime soon. i no this is goin on up n down country like but good news followed by bad always happens to me....:mad:

just found out thursday the missis is havin the 3rd child can't wait like, then go into work yesterday mornin to find out we got next to nothin on n there could be job losses if it doesnt pick up anytime soon. i no this is goin on up n down country like but good news followed by bad always happens to me....:mad:

could be worse she could tell you who the father is lol oj marra same at ur spot there fek all on atm just this week 1 gaffer goes away and the other just wants to shut shop and untill yan comes back there wont be nowt on

I agree Steve, I usually find as 1 door closes 3 open. Words are as per usual, cheap but I do believe that and as this is your 3rd child you are no stranger to uncertainty.

Good luck to you and yours matey, I hope all goes well.

thats all the motivation you need mate,no problems only solutions and im sure lady luck will shine on you soon ;)

in my experience , bad news is followed by bad news is followed by bad news , but now i just laugh , its all i can do , must have been a serial killer in another life

hope the work situation picks up steve

:bigsmile: Congrats on your good news i recon its a girl by the way
the weather always has an impact on work we looked a bit quiet for this week but this morning brought 4 jobs for this week and more for next so keep your chin up you know this game has good and bad times none of which is governed by us keeping my fingers cross for you and the family

Top Bottom